DHA MULTAN Updates

It is being speculated that balloting is for 9800 plots. Based on this, the results are only announced for 1250 plots so far and one week has passed.

These installment plots are highly prized. I don't think that DHA and the corrupt management will let general public to get lucky and make quick bucks.

@CA:

There are currently mixed views about future of cash files of DHA Multan.... However, I feel that cash files will retain their ground if not increase in the near future.

Regards

@Mr.Khan

Sir ge any info about the rest of the balloting results

Regards

How much own can we expect for a 10 Marla plot?

Yes Mr.Zulu the Management of BT and DHA is going to reduce its image in market especially from DHA Valley ISb,then Lahore and now even in Multan.It is very difficult to expect sincere offer from DHA.

Any news about the 2nd balloting , when will be done ?

No

For people who purchased allocation file in say 2014 at 32 lakhs there is reasonably good profit but things currently more or less at standstill. Its around 48 lakhs now. Its ROI of about 50% in three years. Not bad thus far, but could have been better had DHA not flooded the market with files. Multanis have limited appetite. They are laid back folks in no great rush to cough up total money for allocation files as they know even the instalment files will be developed sooner or later. Income of many of these people is from the cotton and paddy farms of Khanewal region and surroundings. They prefer to pay gradually on a year to year basis.

Please advice to invest 50Lakh in DHAM-1 Kanal Affadavit file for 3 years. Is it a good idea?

Yes

For 3-year time frame, I will suggest that you buy allocation file instead of affidavit file.

I believe there is not much difference in the cost of Affidavit and Allocation, any reason to suggest allocation?

Affidavit is higher in price. The reason why people prefer affidavit file these days is that it saves transfer costs and tax on buying and selling. If you would keep it for a term of 3 years or so, it is better to transfer it to your name.

Whats happening in DHA multan? There was so much discussion on this project but now everything is quite/dead. I have a 1 kanal cash file, should i hold it or sell it?

The buzz is over. People waiting for plot balloting. Development in progress.

Very interesting read

https://www.dawn.com/news/1363322

It will be very unfortunate if DHA does not act responsibly and tries to preserve the mango orchards.

With so much land already acquired without spending a penny, they should feel socially responsible and keep a fair amount of orchards intact.

It will not only make DHA more beautiful and healthy, but will also keep the environment steady.

And If they choose to be very materialistic, then at least launch large farmhouses options (acre plus plot) with a condition to keep 3/4th of the plot in green.

I am certain there are plenty of people out there who would love to own a mango orchard/farmhouse in DHA at any price.

What is the current buying price for 8 or 5 marla file ? Im interested in buying one.

Very good point raised by MBS

@MBS

Highly unlikely bro... They will maximize the profit through selling each and every piece of land as plots rather than caring for plots or environment.

Regards