Motorway access b-17

I have a plot in b-17 block e, want to ask a question. As per b-17 master plan there is direct access from motorway.

Is it possible in future direct access of motorway for b-17. Because sangjani interchange also just near.
Thanks

Does not look a reality.

I agree with Mr Khan. Getting direct motorway access is not a small thing specially after this section of motorway is now part of Cpec. Even Awt have not been able to get their interchange cleared despite the army background and already having NOC from NHA, since three years now. With Chaudhry Majeed now also set to depart from Multi, this is a closed case.

Chaudhry Majeed leaving Multi ?

Ali sb, I don't think he will leave Multi... However, he is more focused on his personal projects rather than Multi at the moment...

Regards

Dear Shahid,

Don't believe to Multi and his master plan.

Regards

@Wajeeh. Whether Chaudhry Majeed stays or whether he decides to leave as per his announcement at the previous election, is irrelevant in this particular context. Due to a number of factors, which are already being discussed in the following thread, this section of the motorway has become quite important.

Http://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/projects_and_developments/new_route_of_western_cpec__who_are_the_winners_-13527.html

As you pointed out yourself that AWT who already have an NOC for an interchange and completed construction of most of it, have been struggling to get their link opened for three years! In this scenario, the possibility of any new links is simply out of question.

Agreed Sheikh sb.

I agree with the views of experts here that an interchange for multi seems highly improbable, specially now. Nevertheless, just to go back to the question in the original post, one can extrapolate their imagination and try to answer that.

@Shahid. If MPCHS do somehow get a motorway interchange for B-17, there is going to be a tectonic shift in this project. Suddenly, the "distant and less preferred" E & F blocks will become the new gateway of this society and their prices will soar like anything. Probably as already pointed out by someone, this section of M-I is like the main trunk of CPEC, which will later on "branch off" into Eastern and Western routes.

Its significance can be judged from the fact that reportedly a permanent deployment of the special security division, which is being raised to protect CPEC, is taking place along this part of motorway. Any project which gets direct access to this section, its prices will simply go through the roof. Now whether or not that can actually happen, I think you have enough feedback on that already.

Yes thanks to all.

I get complete answer.

Actually Overseas Pakistanis like me live in world of Fantasy. They trust what they were told by dealers aur society owners. But when we go to Pakistan we finds things very different.