MULTI GARDENS B17 Block E

I have a 30x60 plot In Block E , Street 77 Multi Gardens B17.

What is the Value of my plot? Someone offered me 78 Lac. Is it a good offer ? Please advise me.

Regards

i think its price should be 85+ location is very good and near to civic center and main road. 6-8 month back these plots were being quoted 1 crore plus. I will suggest to hold this plot for atleast 1 more year if you do not have any urgency.

Brother Nasir Thank you very much for your indetail message.

Because investors are going to new societies so i think it is the best time to sell it .

Once again thanks for your kind advice.

Regards,
kayani

no brother, investors are moving toward more stable, secure and on ground properties, it works like a cycle, B-17 still has so much juice, its far far secure and better than these new societies that are decade away from getting populated. I will suggest you to visit your plot on site and have discussion with some residents also meet some dealers and ask them for available plots in same location.

do not sale if u can hold it for about 2 years… if you cannot hold it for that much thn sale it because most probably overall real estate market will go down further in next few months.

Want to sell 30x70 plot in block D 1700 series anyone interested pls feel free to contact me.
*One more thing we have some exciting investment opportunities with adjustment options in B17, interested one can contact me any time.
Regards,
Khalid Javaid
0321-5533374