Nova city islamabad and rrr scandal

@Tahir, this is pretty much a lame attempt of NOVA City to pacify it's file holders. But money has already been made by all bigwigs in the govt and their patrons. Now is the time for magicians to disappear. Just like in the movie "Now you see me".

Money and looters will disappear in front of our eyes. Just like those who siphoned off billions in atta, cheeni, medicines, petrol, COVID relief and what not. RRR scam is the new feather in their cap. Aik se barh kar aik fraud, aur koi FIR, koi arrest, koi court case nahin. True magicians indeed.

That's why I always preach, "do not follow greed, protect your halal money".

Isloo 1 bubba, it is the time to watch

" CTACH ME IF YOU CAN " ( based on true story)..... :)

Ilyas bro, I've already watched it couple of times, but that was a while ago. Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks, two genius actors, my favourite.

Awais sb
After a long almost 4 years wait, a window of opportunity seems opening with baria town on installments.
Just before Murree toll plaza, a side road starts on angoori road goes to the bahria enclave-2. The project name is bahria hills.
A 5 Marla costs 46 Lacs...DP 25 Lacs & remaining one year installments.
Development is good and bahria access post angoori road is eye catching.
Even angoori road is not bad.
Pls visit on ground before making any decision and then decide.
View & weather is no doubt second to none.
Disclaimer:
What seniors saying is right...bahria hills possession status & file drama to be thought of with extreme care before booking.
I still did not clarify the project, the way I normally do.

Nova NAB

1 Like

Nova city is a pure fraud …

1 Like

Agree Abdul Qayyum Sab. …