Pinnacle builder fraud dha lahore

I want to discuss case of my house in dha lahore phase 7. We signed the construction cost with pinnacle construction in 2018 and the construction started in 2019. The payments for our grey structure were completed in august 2019 with extra 10 lac payment which was not accounted for yet. Then due to some money issues we delayed the payment till december 2019 and gave payments for finishing in dec and then again in may 2020. Now we have only rs. 8 lac remaining in dues which is 8% of the total payment. The issue is that our house’s grey structure is not completed yet, the plaster is not done properly, walls have gaps and fillings to be done, the rooftop is filled with water for days and that water is now seeping through walls. The finishing material that they bought till now is only tiles for washroom and rest of house except for outer terraces and garage. And even those tiles are not installed till date. They put wrong tiles in few places, some broken tiles on washroom walls. Thats all they have done till now! Now they started calling and asking us that you need to pay 8 lac remaining. When we asked them that you haven’t met previous milestones and what is the guarantee that you will complete the house once all payment is done, they started yelling and abusing my old father and his daughter and son. They have no answer to why the grey structure is not done properly when that payment was made on time and extra 10 lac were provided last year. They kept yelling that you paid 6 months late (that was for finishing and 10 lac was already paid which could have been used to book material in advance). They said do whatever you want we don’t care. If you don’t pay last amount we wont do any more work. Please note that there is nothing done in finishing work except tiles, no doors, no cupboards, no vanity, or other bathroom accessories, no kitchen, no windows, no glass, nothing at all. Even if material got expensive in last two months, we had only 8 lac left to pay so they had money to buy rest of things or at least finish the grey structure properly. They haven’t even made drains on roof and terraces and say we don’t have to do it. They screamed and yelled and said go to legal and we have our big shot lawyers. In short threatened us. Who can catch these frauds? Does dha have any authority over it. We have many contacts as well and obviously we will use them. But reading some reviews about them now it seems that they have done it with many clients i.E. Delivering pathetic quality work and not meeting milestones before taking complete payment. What is the rule in dha regarding this?

You did sign any contract with them?? If so and if they

are not fulfill as per contract you can do legal actions.

It depends if you did some paper works.

Hii! Do you have any payment receipt of this company because they have scammed us to. So the only way to give them punishment of their deeds and fraud. I need their cash receipt if you have any please contact us at daniyalmanawr@gmail.com and please share any of your payment receipt