Sector E-12 Development

What is the status of development of E-12? Will this ever get developed? I have one Kanal plot in E-12/4. Should I sell it?

No one is sure about development, but few signs indicates it can be started any time with in next 2 years, do not sell your plot until u really need cash. This plot would give you huge profit once some physical work start in e12, as its location has no match.

Well it is a long term investment.

Development is not starting anytime soon.

I have lost trust on CDA. Especially after what they did in park enclave.

@ triver…condition of cda indicates that development cannot even start after next 5 years…

@Saadi lagta tu asa he hay , but there was a tender in jang newspaper for construction of major roads & service roads in e12, and few other similar things indicates some little hope.

http://www.cda.gov.pk/business_opportunities/procurement/archives.asp?archYear=2013&objid=2

Http://www.cda.gov.pk/documents/tenders/1837.jpg

it was July 2013

@triver…Sir sabb topi dramay hain… =)…just to inflate the prices cda had done this but all in vain…

The positive part, is that CDA has advertised for the development of roads, secondly, they also advertised ‘buy today, build today’ IN effect, something is in motion. Would CDA go through all this trouble of inflating prices without the intent to develop?

I got the same links from CDA web when i asked them for the development status of E-12.

For further detail please click the link below

http://www.cda.gov.pk/documents/tenders/1837.jpg

Construction of Service Road West in Sector I-12, Islamabad.

Http://www.cda.gov.pk/documents/tenders/1824.jpg

But there is nothing on Ground which indicates the authenticity of these news.

Dear Brother I suggest you to have a plot in G-14/2,3 or B-17, E-16/17 rather be stuck for a decade in E-12.

@ anu…the best choice would be to sell the plot in E-12 and buy a plot in dha 2 proper or ex commoner or else go for g-13 or g-14/4…dont go for g-14/1,2,3…

Would you be able to evaluate the price of 35 x 70 corner park face plot price in E-12/1? and how much i have to add to buy plot in G-14?

Honestly speaking its prime location stop me selling it. I do not mind waiting for 5 more years but the question, is it possible that cda will every start development work?

@anu…Sir 5 years is a very long time and it is not wise to get your such huge amount stuck for 5 long years…I would advise you sell your plot in E-12 and buy a 40x80 in g-14/4 or 35x70 in g-13 or a kanal plot in dha 2…I cannot evaluate your plot in e-12 because i do not deal there.

Dear All,

CDA is willing to allot 30 x 60 size plots to affectee of E-12 and claims that CDA has removed a big hurdle of development of old pending issue. How do you see the impact of this news on development of E-12?

Following is the link

http://e.jang.com.pk/02-27-2014/pindi/page2.asp

Http://e.jang.com.pk/02-27-2014/pindi/page2.asp

CDA has reached an agreement with people on the ground, and development office will be setup soon.

Its a very good news if it is correct but in past we have learnt that big player use their influence to initiate such news to gamble.

Fortunately if its true then its time to take some fruits from a dead project.

Sir time to time,cda air such rumours.

@Saadi: to tell you the truth, I was waiting for your response. This time if you might have written that finally E-12 is being developed, I’d have believed that the sector would be developed. However, you write otherwise as per your compact pattern:)

I am also waiting for the feedback of senior members, who might have some inner story of this news.