Adiala road, best area for plot

I'm looking for some suitable area on the adiala road for construction of my own house. Specifications of the plot:

7-8 marla
Nearest to the main road
Wide streets
Not too far from the start of the adiala road (khawaja corporation chowk)

I have a budget of about 1.5 million. Can anybody help me out?

Dear property gurus, I am waiting for your response:)

Check out gulshan abad ,clifton town but problam is that during school hours and office hours khawaja coorporation chowk is jamed heavily also if u go by bypassing bazar towards askari 14 then its ok but in evenings it will take long to cross that bazar after which u reach gulshan abad gate .if u cross gulshan abad then palm society,samr zar society and radio society is there u can check them but again problam is crossing the conjested bazar during rush hours.

@Ali, thanks for commenting. What about other issues like water and gas availability?

I want to avoid that rush from Khawaja corporation chowk to some distance. So, I am thinking about the area at the start of the Adiala Road.

In gulsan abad water is available and boring is successful and gas is also available but gas pressure may be down as my relative are living in askari even in their home gas pressure is so less that its hard to cook food. One my relatives living in adila side thay are facing gas load shedding problam.

@ Ali, thank you so much again.

Since I'm not much familiar with Adiala Road area, can you please tell me Gulshan-abad distance from main peshawar road/kechari if we go through defence road not through adiala road to avoid rush??? Is that road good?

One of my friend has plot at adiala road. Send me your contact number he would call you.

Distance of gulshan abad is 5 km from askari 7 and 11 km from kachari chowk.yes defence side road is ok and some part is newly built from gulshan abad back gate upto askari 14 and i used this way thrice in the evenings and did not see any rush but may be it is little more distnace than straight path.

@Ali, can you please tell me the average distance and time from Gulshan-e-Bad through defence road to Kechari?

I agree that it is little bit longer than Adiala Road. You have experienced so it would be beneficial if you tell me the time you covered.

Dear Muhammad Usman,

Water issues in Adiala road and good area of Adiala road price per marla 2 to 5 lakh.

In my opinion Chakri road is better and cheaper than Adiala road.

Regards

@Muhammad Usm…if there is no rush then in 15 min u will reach kacahri chowk but during rush hours time cant b judged and defence road side is approx 8-10 min drive and 2-3 km more distance than straight path through bazar.

Is there any news with regards to widening of Adyala Road from Khawaja Corporation chowk to Gulshanabad?

News is also that Gulshin Abad will link with bridge to Bahira and DHA also

@Kami2k: Yeah I have also heard the news but widening of Adiala Road from Khawaja corporation chowk has not been heard.

Do anybody have the information?

Once Dha 4 handing over starts Gulshan Abad will be linked to it. Gulshan abad sector 4 is good medium term investment in this view. Sooner or later adiala road has to be widened Khawaja corporation onwards. Road is already being widened from Gulshan Abad to Adiala Jail and even further.