Advice

Want to invest 25 million would appreciate advice as to where.
Many thanks in advance

Lahore, Karachi or Islamabad?

Islamabad

Invest in CDA sectors like D12

If you need construction services then we have a wide range of design and material to offer you. We have constructed many big projects in Pakistan and would like to offer you our services for home construction. You can see our sample work by visiting http://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates. If you are interested in meeting with our CEO Mr.Amer Adnan then send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call us on 0423-6655262.

http://www.ameradnan.com/blog

Only possession plots in G-13 and DHA 2,

Plus some plots in Top City.

If i was you and had this much amount in hand then i would have bought one plot in Dha phase 7 or 8 lahore, one kanal plot in B-17 C block isb, one 10 marla plot in Bahria enclave 1 isb and then the rest buy two kanal files of BTK karachi.

This way i would have spread my investment in all the three cities and then see the magic happen in few years.

Thanks but I am only interested in Islamabad

I only want to invest in proper CDA sectors with bharia enclave a possible

Bahria enclave and g-13+g-14/4 plus d-12 are best options…for bahria enclave you can contact me for best deals at 03455370978…

Buy corner plot in LDA Avenue on main Khayaban-e-Jinnah ...

You can get 1 kanal commercial plot at price of residential...

Dear Aziz,

1:Bahria Enclave1,

2:Dha phase2,

3:Bahria phase8,

4:B-17 for short term B block for long term E block.

5:G13 or G14

Regards

Proper CDA sectors is very secure and profitable investment.I will share my personal experience about non developed sectors in islamabad. If you invest in non developed sectors like E12, G-14, I-11 you can get even double if any development in these secors, otherwise ur investment will be safe u can sale even at one day cash in these sectors. You can also go for commercial in this range

I like the sound of i11

I am in the UK at the moment hoping to go to Pakistan next week or so in-sha-Allah.

Is there any development work being carried out at i11?

Also any idea of prices in i11?

Thanks

Sorry i havnt mentioned about which sub sector is the best in I-11 it is the I-11/2 where there is posession in most of the area, there are about 25-30 houses under construction. Tender is passed for streets and for the electricity. I have to mention here that this will be the first sector in non developed sectors to be developed. In I-10 the 25x40 prices are 60 lak plus. The location and approach of I-11 is more awesome than i-10. I also have a my brother in law in Uk manchester. I invest for him and my self in -E12 we got it double in just one year. That is why i mentioned to u about non developed sectors. In developed sectors prices fluctuate very little. This is my cell no 03355063653 if u want to discuss with my brother in law i can also give u his phone no. Before investment visit these areas you will got the exact picture which one s the best.me na lamba kardia…