Bahria Karachi has any Juice for New Entrants?

I just wanted to ask Bahria Karachi experts if there is any juice left for new entrants/investors in karachi bahria?

If yes, can anyone guide which area would be better in karachi bahria to invest at this stage?

If mbs can guide than it would be great.

Anyone?

This is not good time to invest in BTK. Things can go either way. Prices expected to decrease more in March. Old 500, 250 Sq yard, 2 bed old are good options when prices hit the bottom.

Dear B.R Malik sab,

If you like to gamble and want to gamble then it's good for you because Bahria Karachi like a lottery ticket so winning is entirely dependent on your luck.

Regards

Nadeem Bhai, Why its lottery ticket…? I thought development is going on continuously…

How is it gamble? A lot of people are playing it. Malik Riaz seem to be very serious in making this project the project successful.

Ground work is also going on. So how it can be gamble? Is the market too high right now ?

Dear Matrix,

At this stage it's lottery ticket even there start development.It's good for daily trading because prices are not stable.My friend sold three files on profit and he is waiting when prices will hit the bottom.At this moment game for gamblers if you like then can play but don't think it will continuously increase.

Regards

It is gambling totally agree with Nadeem Ahmed.

But how? Would be very interested to know as How it is gambling?

BR malik sb i think u shud look at facebook closed community wid 24000 people discussing bahria karachi only

https://www.facebook.com/groups/bahriatownkarachi1/

Dear B.R Malik sab,

It was just my opinion sir.My very close friend who is dealer of Bahria and his office in phase7 when i visited first day his office i saw some lockers which was full of Bahria Karachi files then i ask him why you hold many files then he explained me in detail and second day there was no even single file.I requested him for purchase files for me then he said stay away at this stage because we are gambling on daily basis.It's good for us not for you.Bahria is good for possession or near possession area otherwise all gambling for gamblers.

I remember reading somewhere and i like these words that It's hard to walk away from a winning streak even harder to leave the table when you're on a losing one.

Regards

I think Nadeem is correct. But he hasn't explained himself fully.

Yes its gambling if you buy files which are without plot numbers as you may not get the opportunity of balloting. Prices will not be stable!

If you buy in Ali block, its no gamble. Its 100% safe investment as development work is going on there at good pace and possession will be given before the end of the year!

Regards,

-Kashmiri

Thanks Nadeem Bhai and Kashmiri for guidance.

Thanks Apple. I will add this group on Facebook.

I am still positive about Bahria KHI. Want to check if that game can be played by very small investors like us.

I am 100% agreed with Nadeem bhai & Raja Kaleem sb.

Guys, I respect your sugessions. In my humble opinion, if you invest for a long term period (i.e 2 years), you will get the juce full of a Drum. Thanks and have a nice day.

How Fat Man? Can you explain a little ? Want to understand dynamics of Bahria Karachi.

I also agree with Nadeem sb.

How many other societies you know in Pakistan in which property prices changes daily in Lacs?

If everything about BTK is so good which looks in advertisements then why prices decline sharply in Lacs? It should either increase or remain stable or little bit decline.

Prices in BTK are in decline or up right now?

Bro Malik,

I've invested in the overseas Golf block by paying 30% down payment and remaining 4 years installment till 2018. There are very few overseas plots and balloting will be done by end of March. The master plan for overseas Golf block is already published. So i agree with Fat man that long term investment is better at BTK.

You can get more details from Bahira website by downloading the application form. Though the registration is closed but you might be able to still find a plot by applying through your overseas relatives.

Bahria customer service told me that they lunched overseas block 1 year ago and last week they have sent the possession letter to the owner to build a home. So my guess is that overseas golf block will be completed in 1 to 2 years since the main theme of BTK is the first 27 hole PGA standard Golf course.so it is a must to make it a reality as soon as possible.

P.S: I was also told that BTK is preparing for the biggest event for March 23rd celebration. I'll share the details when i get them.

OK its good that overseas plots are getting posession. What about other plots.

and how we know if our plot is in Ali block or not as when we booked the plot there was no option to choose a block.