Bahria town phase 8 extension vs DHA Valley Isb/ Rwp

Hi,

I wanted to know if i should invest in DHA Valley or phase 8 extension? If i buy an 8 marla plot in Bluebell, what kind of profit can i expect in 2 to 3 years time? And same goes for a general plot in Bahria Phase 8 extension.

I think DHA Valley is appropriate for 5+ years investment… If at all one is interested in investing in it

Surely DHA valley is better than Bahria Phase-8 extension.

Valley is much better.for best deals you can contact me at 03455370978.

Dear Ali Waqas,

In my opinion at the moment both are worthless but Dha valley is better than any extension.Dha valley is good for long term and it will take at least 4 to 6 years for good return.Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Thank you all for your input. A further question that how much will a corner plot measuring 8 Marla will cost in bluebell block of th DHA valley. Thanks

8 marla open corner should be 4.50 plus on profit

Thanks Adnan for your input. If 4.50 is the profit, then what will be the total cost of 8 Marla in bluebell?

DHA valley is better. The overall master plan exceeds the benefits compared to Bahria phase 8 but it will take few more years to blossom at valley due to lot of delays.

The price of corner 8 Marla is around 15 lac estimate.

Cost can be easily calculated as per the statement of the given plot,as all installements including membership fees is mentioned their,and you can add the profit,thats it,just make sure to get the seller or agent verify the open certificate from dha office which will take them just couple of hours,bluebell category is best if you have the patient for few more years

DHA valley is better option than Bahria phase 8 ext.

Rs. 22 Billions PC-1 has already been approved to make the Islamabad highway fatter and signal free.

There will be several flyovers and under passes. DHA Valley will surely gain ground when this work starts.

But one shall keep in one’s mind that DHA valley is 12+ KM further deep from the Islamabad highway.

Looking into the educational institutions being shifted to Islamabad H sector, Valley will shine in future but before valley starts shining, DHA management has to shine a little less in DHA phase-4 and a lot more in valley?