Best block in Gulberg Resedencia?

Aoa,

I have 2 million and i would like to buy in resedencia? Can someone please guide me what is the best block to buy in? I visited recently and there is a village area in between residencia. Does anyone know when the village people will vacate and gulberg will start development in non-developed areas?

Best blocks are those at the entrance i mean A and B, Also F is rated high as it is already developed and possession expected in ist go, I is also considered best as villas will be built over there also close to D markaz. But all these 4 options are expensive . In ur range of 2 million and also developed u can consider H,L,V blocks but V is last block. As far as central village is concerned it will remain there and village people will remain there as it is shown also in middle in map of residencia.

How do you rate O and P block?

are both of same category?

O and P both are underdeveloped so of same category but plot location will matter if u have option in P and also in O and u have to buy one.

Buy the cheapest so you will have more cushion to gain profits once possession starts. Also one near the end will enjoy the access in to Navel Anchorage as well. So keep all circumstances in mind.

Good Luck, may Allah bless you with whatever you desire.

What about T block.how do you rate 10 marla non corner in T block.

What's the price.

@ rizwan,

depends on the location

21-23 lakhs

Why gulberg is going up and up???

Is there any artificial inflation???

Even bahria has came to ground now a days.