Best Investment In Islambad Any Where????? Plots

Please comment with prices.

Dha phase 2 isb..1 kanal for 1 to 1.5 crores..

g-13,g-14/4..approx 14 to 16 lac per marla..

If you want to invest in bahria then enclave is a good one.

Gulberg is also a good option for investment point of view. If you want construction on your plot then we can offer your services as well in this regard. It is a good forum to find plot for you because many good professionals share their views at this place.

http://www.ameradnan.com

If u are thinking for a bit longer the CDA non developed sectors are the best. Which are E-12, G-14, I-11/2. On my personal experience these are best. It will give u double return as it developed. But u havnt mentioned your budget etc.

Dont go to CDA non-developed sectors such is I-11 and G-14. CDA is very lazy to develop sectors on time.Usually they take 10-20 years to develop any sector. Its better to invest in developed sectors which will not give u a rapid profit but a constant profit with less rate .

In Islamabad currently all locations are way over priced. The way you judge the value of property is that you have see the eventual rental income that will be generated. Usually in main sectors like F-11, F-10 etc historically its 6% on investment. Currently the rental is around 2.5% with current prices. This means that rents have to double before there can be any further rise in price. For E.g a one canal house in F-11 is around 6 crores. So its monthly rental should be around 3 Laks. The actual rental is 1.5 lak or even less. Under these conditions I dont see any return and the prices might dip a bit.

DHA Phase 3 is the better option for future.

Due to location, started directly on GT Road.

Well i would recommend B-17 because now the rates are low. Prices in C block 1 kanal is touching 60-65 lakhs and it will jump double once the MA start operations which cannot be delayed for more then few more months.

Zeeshan, i don’t see B-17 going up anytime soon.

B-17 is good if you dont mind getting lung cancer, COPD, aphesemia, and asthma.

B-17 is a fabulous project; hills; excellent location near D-12 (when Margalla Avenue will be completed); outstanding development standards, good level land, underground water etc.

Blasting issue will be resolved when there are more families living there as courts and CDA cannot afford to allow it with som many people living there.

Prices have come down slightly so there is much more juice that can still be extracted.