Buying A House In Karachi

Hi .. I am planning to buy a house in Karachi. I did some research and visited few areas and selected few areas to buy the house. 1. Area around aladin park 2. Gulistan e johor (long life society, block 15) 3. Gulshan block 13d

May i know what is the security situation in these areas? What is the cost of 240 yards house in these areas?

Hi Khan,

I am sorry I am not in Karachi so I am not exactly the best person to ask for advice here.

KK my man here, knows Karachi like the back of his hand. He's the best person to ask for advice regarding the security situation in the areas you specified.

Best of luck. :)

Thanks Nafees bhai .. Hope this question will get KK's attention soon ...

My budget is between 10 - 13 million. Peace & Security is the main preference. You can suggest any other area as well, should not be too far from city.

Dear Khan, Nafees means to email me as i rarely check forum (issues with zameen admin and policies) but always available on email if i can help i will. BTW is started by Nafees too he was giving my email to others. Bhai Nafees kabhi khud bhi email kar liya karoo humain.

To your question, you choose well. Block 15 is most peaceful area but water problem. Load shedding 1 hour 3 times a day. Also its most away from Nipa (if we consider it our main traveling point), Range??? 130 to 145 depends on location, condition, stories etc etc. The area behind the Darul sahet hospital is most secure .i.e. all house of same cutting, barriers and guards in every line total residential but you got other option too as its pretty big block. About block 10-A good but not the best as very confused cutting there so many places. Security wise don't see except near erum bungalows.

Water and load shedding as block 15. Here you can get from 120 to 140 same factors. Now come to 13-d the most interesting choice. From one side is very best (the part touching University road but worst in area facing essa nagri also the back of 13-D. Range varies and varies so much. No organized security. Don't know water and electricity situation there. Need to know your preference so suggest better. Why don't you check in block 5 and 6 of Gulshan as well??? Waisay bhi dost Karachi main security kahan ab tu Defence bhi safe nahi raha aur jo area i can really say secured its not for civilians. Recently two more join from Karachi here (@A and @FooBar) contact them too. It's better to get more opinions may be i missed something which they can tell you.

@KK I have no recent info on house prices of most parts of Gulshan, so You are the man Mr. Khan can count on :)

Thanks KK for your response.

You are right, today i was watching an old program (from 2012, Sarak Kinaray CNBC) which featured Johor Block 15 water problem. Mafia playing there as well. But is it a permanent problem? Once in a week should be ok, but if its there for more than a month then its a serious problem.

How about the Johor block 14?

And Gulberg? area near gulberg chorangi or near 5C stop?

I will go through the other areas you mentioned.

Once in a week yah or if you have small family no problem otherwise may have to drop tanker in an month or two.Why you are going deep inside the city until your work place is on SITE.If that the case you can also check North nazimabad but if you and your family members works/study place is on Sharah faisal/I.I.chandrigar Road you have to travel extra miles daily.Blk 12 is mostly 200 yards very few 400 yds and all on road from Gulburg chowrangi to Cafe Piyala.Some 600 yds too.But near old 5-c bus stop all of A category but 200 yds.You can find easily in 120-125 but construction goes back to early 80’s. Block 13 is most attractive and relatively secure(Dont forget we are talking about heart of District Central one of most disturbed area) but 400 and 600 yds.if any 200/240 must be divided(to my knowledge)better check file as its legal status still not clear even so many portions selling happening.Prime blocks 6,7,10 and 11 if you still want to go for F.B.Area

Posted twice

Oh janab KK sahab, forum se kesi narazgi? Woh kehtay hain na aaya karo idhr bhi meri jaan kabhi kabhi. ;)

Email ki kia baat hai, aap phone number dain, ham phone pe gapp lagain gay inshAllah kisi din. :)

Dear KK,

We value each contributor on the Forum so it would have been appreciated and a lot more beneficial if you had contacted us in time. We welcome the detailed description of the issues you have with Zameen Admin or about any part of the policies.

You can write us at queries@zameen.com. Zameen Admin will address the whole matter and try to reach your satisfaction.

Regards,

Administrator Zameen.com http://www.zameen.com