Buying Property In Zone 1

Dear friends,

I want to buy a house for investment purpose in Zone 1 G-11 or G-10 or G-8. In my budget, I can buy a 2550 house in G-11, a 3060 in G-8 or a 30*50 in G-10. In terms of monthly rent the difference is not much. Kindly guide where it will be better to invest considering future price growth.

G-11 has many newly built houses, In G-10/2 and 3 there is water shortage issues, G-8 is the best sector in terms of future growth, as after Metro Bus, rates will increase in G-8 and G-9…Plus it is on Zero Point.

@ Nasir

thank you for the reply. Can you guide me which sub sector is good in G-11 and that of G-8 as i have heard g-8 also suffer from both water and gas supply during the winters.

All G sectors suffer gas shortage. F and E suffer a little less. But not out of gas loadshedding.

I dont think G-8 has water shortage. G-11 has the problem. G-8 is close to PIMS and its center of Islamabad. Its quite a good sector. I had an office in G-8 and feel that G-8 is a very good sector. Main roads are very wide.

Zone-1 is not good for investment purpose if you are looking for quick and huge returns.

Zone-1 is best for living and u will get a continue appreciation in your property value with small rate.