CDA Sectors I-14 And I-16 Future

1) What is the future of I-14 and I-16 sectors of CDA?

2) How is the development standard in these 2 sectors?

3) Is possession given completely for these 2 sectors?

4) is it worthy to invest there for long term lets say 4-5 years considering they are in Zone 2 and not in Zone 1?

@Sheikh sb: In my opinion these sectors are expensive. Pk1 has talked about their expensiveness as compare to foreign office society in another thread.

Landscape in I-16 is much better than I-14; development in I-16 is somewhat better than development of I-14.

If someone wants to invest for long term in these sectors then I think I-16 might be a better option.

But the real question is are these sectors worth investment in comparison with other societies in Islamabad/RWpindi?

If this is expensive, where else we can find 8 marla within or less than 25-30 lakh range in any other CDA sector ??

I think I-16 is a good investment NOW.

Working on it, will get back with all the essential details that halp everyone.

When possession is expected in i-16?

Possession is given in I-16 as far as I know.

SO if possession is given , development is decent, its a CDA sector, location is close to new airport

Then what would be the reason for not investing there ?

Ohhhhh great to hear it…how about if I want to purchase a plot to construct my house. Is it good for living…? Will it have access from KH in future? And what about I-15? When CDA is going to develop it…?

Nasir,

What about the access of I-16? From google maps it seems the only way to reach I-16 is through I-14 and 1-15 ??

Will it have a separate link road to Kashmir highway may be ?

What I know about I 16 is it has one and only access through haji camp or I 14/15 and the road so far is in miserable condition and thats the draw back coupled with CDA s development of snails speed. However CDA will have to develop it sooner or later thus it has potential but long long way to go.

CDA is a failed authority now, they can not even cater the needs of water and maintain cleanliness in Zone 1 oldest sectors of Islamabad, can not take care of parks, street lights, so please don't expect anything else from CDA, developing a new sector is impossible in this regards..

Plus...can somebody update me on the different sizes and rates of plots in I-14 and I-16.

Thanks

I think all plots are smaller than 30x60 ... As this is the biggest available plot in both I-16 and I-14 ...

Basically all I-sectors are supposed to be for middle class people.

I8 is also an I sector :stuck_out_tongue:

With exception to I-8 ....

I-8 is no more for middle class ... :)