D12 or g13 ???

Dear experts,

I am interested in 40x80 plot either in d12 or g13 but very confused which one to go with...

Your suggestion and advise are requested please

Thanks in advance

Both have pathetic development standard with such a high price tag.

D-12 more scenic

G-13 better access

But these are the only option to be in zone 1 islamabad? What do you say? At this price , no other sector is offering a reasonable size plot in zone 1

Basically i just want to ensure which sector has better long term prospectives

D-12 has better long term prospects if things go well. For the ongoing scenario g-13 is much better than d-12

D-12 is better than G-13 in my view.

Thanks Arshad and Malik sb. Can you advise what you mean by if things go well. What can go against D12 in the long run?

Margalla Avenue, development and construction, access through E-12, widening of service road E-11/4, boundary walls surrounding the area to restrict access to villages nearby, water and gas

Thanks Arshad sb for your detailed outline.

By the way, from your experience, what do you think is a fair price for 40x80 in d12 and g13? Normal plot not an extra ordinary location.

Also for building home, is 40x80

A reasonable space to have constructioand lawn area or one should aim only for 50x90 or 1 Kanal?

I am not sure but i think in g-13 you can find a normal 40*80 plot for around 210-220 lacs and in D-12 for around 250 lacs. 40*80 is a very spacious size for living. G-13 is not good for 1 kanal size plots both in terms of investment and location/access.

Thanks Arshad Sb

I noticed slot of plot in d-12 jn the range of 180 to 190 available for sale and corner double road plots for around 230

Which sector in d-12 to aim for?

That's surprising. I think rates were high some 2-3 months back because the rates you are quoting are pretty low. Have they fallen? or is it that price you are quoting is of a below average plots. Like in g-13 you can find a 40*80 plot for around 175-180 but those are below average plots.

i think B.R.Malik may guide you better in terms of sub-sector but i think d-12/3 and d-12/4 are better. 3 has good scenic view and 4 has better access and most house construction i suppose. But i think D-12/1 maybe better for investment due to comparatively cheaper price but i don't like its location personally.

D-12/2 is best sub-sector. D-12/3 is equally good but having less number of houses. D-12/4 has a lot of houses and closer to E-11. It has better location advantage.

People do not like D-12/1. But there is no harm to have a plot there. It's closer to unplanned population. Suppose I plan to make house in D-12, I would prefer D-12/4.

D-12 plot works on location and level plot. First thing in buying a plot is Level Plot. 2nd priority is Margalla facing though I do not agree of Margalla facing advantage.

D-12 40x80 prices should be up to 2-2.20 crore.

40x80 is good size but forget lawn even in 50x90 size.

Thanks Arshad Sb and BR Malik sb for your excellent reviews

Thanks.

Welcome. Let me know if you need some more help.

G-13 houses(35x70) are sold around 3 crores on main double road because I live there. It’s way too expensive and road & street condition is super crap

Thanks Arif. Would you recommend D-12 over G-13 as you are already living in G-13 and know better of the sector conditions?

I think G 13 is more better for living purpose because old and most of area has been constructed so G 13 is better and D 12 will b effective after some months or year but going with G 13 i suggest

Dear Farrukh,

There are mixed opinions and not easy to decide which sector to choose between these two.

G-13 is not a CDA sector. Better go for D-12

Does it really matter anymore whther cda sector or not?