Dha Gujranwala or Gujranwala fazaia

Which development is better to invest for mid term investment.

Please comments.

Thanks

I'm interested to find out as well.

Hope someone will advice on it. Or may be any property in Lahore worth 2.5 millions as a good investment.

Thanks

Fazaia is better beacuse of various reasons

1) fazaia is small as compare to DHA

2) 30 to 40 % development is done in fazaia and possesion will be in next year.

3) Fazaia will fill up quickly and dha is long term might be 7,8 years .

2.5 million , if i have it i will go for

1) Bahria orhard as possesion is anounced in 3 blocks nxt expected in jan. So good jump expected in next 1 year as as 5 and 8m plots already jumped 5 to 10 lac in 6,7 months.

2) Lake city good location and size and well maintained. Invest in m7 as possesion given yesterday.

Fazaia housing seems to be the better mid term option.

DHA is a good investment but will take few years, so it is long term investment.

Garden Town Phase 3 is also a good option as they are expected to give possession for block A,B, C and D within 6 months..

@abid wat are the prices in graden town phase 3???

I think fazaia is a better option for short and long term both , i have seen fazaia’s development and i think they are going to a gud project … Everybody needs to understand here that this is a welfare project for the airforce personel and the civilian people have 30-40 % share in it … So fazaia will do all in its power to make this society great for living coz of 60-70 plots are given to the airforce employees…

@Aman agree with you about Fazaia housing project. I am also expecting it to be a high class project.

Regarding GT Phase 3, as balloting is near, i do not see many people selling. There are very few ads on zameen.com. So you have to check with some real estate agents. For 10 marla it is around 36-40 lac according to the location. Some agents are selling in installments as well.

It totaly depends how much u want to invest and how long you can wait.

fazaia is on installments has some development to show so its the first choice and it includes development charges and all other charges plus transfer fee is just 2000. Plus its location is much better the dha. To see progress of dha visit this page.

Fazaia has 3 years development time and 3 years possession dead line

https://www.facebook.com/kingsrealestategrw/

dha on the other hand is cash only a massive project with no completion time not it has any date for balloting and development and still no news that how much will be the development charges

to read about dha go at this link

http://www.zameen.com/blog/an-overview-of-upcoming-housing-schemes-projects-in-gujranwala.html