DHA Multan

What will be the price of dha multan??? What will be the scope of dha multan in coming years???

Https://www.facebook.com/pages/DHA-Multan-Gard-Garma-Gadaa-o-Goristan/1539737972929782?fref=ts

DHA multan is becoming remarkable market,the best place for investors ,so if you want to invest in dha multan,it would be the best place which will give business within a year.

The prices of file in dha ,multan is different according to sellers.

Its around 25 lac to 55 lac accordingly.

Thanks.

Dha multan has defnitlty become centr ov attention fr investrs be it pakistanis r frm overseas but i dont think they’re going to get significant returns anytime soon… Its probably gonna take more than 2 r 3 yrs before they can realize their investments with good profits

If anyone can provide me with file of 1 Kanal for 25 lacs.

@Alpial current market rate is around 27 you can get file in 25 from genuine seller easily

@ Akhter Wahab, brother, finding this genuine seller is a hard job. Are there any expectations for prices to reduce further? and what would you people prefer. Which one will be more beneficial for 3-5 years period. DHA Multan or DHA-Gujranwala.

Well based on news Multan Project will be completed before Gujranwala.

and Gujranwala has other well established societies too like fazaia, city housing.. So demand would be less also.

Another disadvantage : Dha Gujranwala is in rahwali cantt ( that means its far from Gujranwala city)

so i think Multan is good then Gujranwala ( Its just my opinion please take other advises too before making any investment.

some one was telling DHA Peshawar is also about to launch i am not sure when they will stop launching and focus on development

so for the time being i am not investing in any of DHA project Multan/Gujranwala

Yes, when coming to investing, it is a hard job making a decision. Those are life earnings put to risk. However, been seriously considering Multan. Your evaluation further strengthening the resolve.