Dha phase 8 file for 10marla?

Is it worth investing for 10 marla file in lahore dha phase 8? Its around 3.5million!!

Also why do i see dha phase 8 10 marla plots are expensive than dha phase 7 10marla plots? Isn't that phase 7 will be handed over possession earlier than phase 8?

3.5 million means Z block! Well location wise Z block seems to have a disadvantage allthough the location is not allocated by DHA officially yet its next in line for Balloting. You can expect 5 years till the possession is given.

DHA 8 proper is much higher then phase 7 due to its suprior location in the middle of everything and phase 7 being at the end.

Thank you for your input! However would you suggest to invest 3.5million in DHA? I am very keen to go for 10Marla file in Phase 8. As you said block Z are you referring to Phase 8 Z Block? Please advise ?

I am super confused !!

The proposed location(according to reliable dealers) of z block is across barki road toward paragon society.So far now this will be isolated block.

Well dealers have created kind of their own map for the location of z block. As far as i know official place for the z block has not been disclosed yet. Well almost all property of lahore is at a hault now but soon it will start to increase i hope. Yes Z block can give u some returns as balloting is just around the corner. Phase 9 can be a good option too if you are investing for long term.

Well i live abroad too but keep on updating myself with the property scenario of pakistan. One thing is for sure that dont invest in anything else then dha, or with caution in bahria. All the rest are fake or will not deliver what was promised.

Murataza - Cause of Phase 8 location.

Dear all ,

i have one question in case i buy a plot file in 8Z then it will be 100% sure that i will get plot in 8z or there are chances i may not get in balloting and file will be fore future blocks??

Dear Murtaza:

Starting from answering your 2nd question first,

"Also why do i see DHA phase 8, 10 Marla plots are expensive than dha phase 7 Marla plots? Isn't that phase 7 will be handed over possession earlier than phase 8?"

Just 1 Word "LOCATION"

Answer to your 1st question "yes" you can, It has Juice & don't you worry about the fluctuation in the price, its temporarily.

Regards

Lt Col (R) Faisal Yousaf

Pride Lands

042-111-10-10-10Feel free to get a advice.

0300-8507876

Dont buy in dha 8 Z block file.its location is not good across burki road because there is no other place axcept this.dha 9 10 marla file is best buying.for this time period.

What do you think of Phase 7? Is it worth investing in?

Invest in town phase 9 if u want quick return like few months, buy 5 marla plot else go for 10 marla file in ph 9 . No more Advise u need at this time else u will become super confused.