G14 /1, 2 3 prospects ??

Any idea about g14 sector future development ? Any investment prospects there ??

Better wait don’t invest now in G-14. I heard some machinery is there so start work in sub-sector 3 but i have been hearing this for a long time with no progress on ground. I personally feel to develop sub sector 3 would take another decade or more easily if things go the way they are

Sector G-14/2 & 3 will be developed first as built up property survey is already completed by Housing foundation…as the development is under govt body soit can take 5-7 years to develop

5-7 Years more, for developing a sector which was balloted I think more than 12 years ago. Shameful delay by Housing Foundation…

Yes Matrix you are right Housing Foundation is more corrupt than CDA

Sector G-12 should have been handed decades before but due to the strong bond between corrupt CDA and “sirkaree” mafia behind the villagers, it will never get completion. G-14/1/2/3 investment is good if you have spare money which you could hold for a long time.

Sector G-12 should have been handed decades before but due to the strong bond between corrupt CDA and “sirkaree” mafia behind the villagers, it will never get completion. G-14/1/2/3 investment is good if you have spare money which you could hold for a long time.