Guide For Dairy, Poultry Farm

Land and where + cost.
Though need a exact guide of price of land in Kahuta, near Rawat.
What measures must be taken?

Very interesting topic, Hope Gurrus will shed some light on it.

I believe their is lot of potential in dairy farm, As far as cost and measures goes I am novice. Lets c what gurrus say.

I think you can get land on Simly dam road for 8-9 lakh per Kanal depending on location. Place is very fertile and good for such business. It’s almost 1.5 KM away from Bahria Enclave’s back in google earth. A lot of poultry farms are in the area. Enough rains to have your own water storage if you build small dam as water is very important in such activity.

8-9 lacs per kanal??? Why not Chakri or Fateh Jang where land is much cheaper. I spoke to some people and they can get land for as low as 20k per kanal. Electricity, underground water is available.

Please more people need to share their views as Farming and Agriculture can be a very good business to support country's economy.

20k per kanal? Are you sure? That land must be desert land I guess…

Simly dam road is more developed and security is good to live too. Nilore factory is near so security is no issue. This might be the reason that its relatively expensive.

I think security should be a concern as how one can start a business at a place where one cannot go himself frequently.

But everyone has his/her own preferences and options too.

Please tell me rates of shilala or kahuta cuz it made for dairy thank u ppl may god bless u

This is just to update you that from Islamabad to Lahore motorway there is a tool plaza named as Balkassar Interchange.

If you go out from this interchange and on road we have a piece of 60kanal land where you can go directly, electricy and water is available. This is very near to Balkassar Dam

Our demand is 70lac for 60kanals in total

means One lac and 15k per kanal

This is a single piece of agriculture land and single owner

Documents are very clear you can contact me at 0315 9852450

Need land in kahuta

@Ehsan - Can you get me some contact for that area?

@B.R Malik, I heard in other forums that there is no more land available for MR to give plots for enclave 2 victims in that area as all other housing schemes already occupied that area and no one willing to sell, on the other hand you are saying its lot of land for poultry farms there @ 8-9 laks / kanal just 1.5 km away from enclave, and strange thing is that victims of enclave 2 are land less and lot of land available for chickens..:),

So my question is if this was the case why MR is not buying that, or 8-9 lakh / kanal is too expensive for him to further sell @ 150 lakh /kanal,

Secondly, if the land is just 1.5km away why its still offered for poultry farms, in my opinion it should be farm houses for humans there, as also i heard (being a overseas Pakistani i mostly heard and dont see much) that enclave will be soon a posh living area of Islamabad, so surroundings of enclave will also be valuable over the time.

Experts also please clear this for me.

I am not sure what Malik Riaz do for land acquisition but I am sure about the land as my brother has around 52 Kanal and it's 1.5 KM away from BE on google earth. Road distance is other story.

Simply dam road is quite popular. Many people have farmhouses at the area. Naval farms are also there.

Need more guide

@muhid…to many investors already in poultry business…little potential in this gamble… Investors already crying…

@Million - What you mean investors are crying? No more demand of milk?

He meant poultry business.

Poultry business has abnormal profit cycle. Further, controlled sheds are getting good profits and old farms are suffering.

There is no doubt that livestock business is profitable. Having said that, it demands hardwork too.

But what I see the biggest challange in this field is security. Security of 2 types, from Theft and Disease.

If you can manage these 2, you will not look in to any other business.

@BRMalik - Its is not about old or new farm. It is either adapt or die. 495 out Fortunes 500 companies in 1955 doesn't exist today because they said NO to change. With globalization of business, profits lies in efficiency my friend.

@Ehsan - You mean people stealing cows? A business of 50 or 100 cows can't afford couple of professional security guards??

Indeed an interesting topic.

If someone is looking for farm start up, then Chakri Interchange is hard to neglect. Especially if you go 30 minutes drive on the opposite side of Rawalpindi, then you can still find cheap land. Thats why Sadiq Brothers has setup 5 seperate poultry units (averaging 200 Kanals each) in the area in last 3 years. Also Big Birds is developing mega poultry project and is near to completion. As per my last count, 12 poultry units of suffient size are operational from the interchange to Village Gandakas.

On this 40 minute drive strip, Land is cheap but its not barren at all. Atomic Energy Academy lies in the middle of this strip so the road is very good till academy but the other half is in bad condition. However, the widening and repair of the road has been approved by Ch. Nisar (Chakri Resident) which will be used as Highway to connect Attock with Chakwal and Rawalpindi.

Now why this jewel has remained hidden till now?

In past, the road was disconnected due to a water stream from where transport was not possible after rain. But few years ago, a bridge has been constructed by a local named Mian Khan from his own pocket and opened a new corridor of opportunities, still need to be realized.

Sorry if i went irrelevant, but my purpose was to highlight a neglected area with good scope.

Price of per 100 kanal land in chakri though is this land safe to buy