I Want To Invest In Green City Islamabad Please Guide Me

I am interested in Green City Islamabad. I want to invest in 10 Marla for 12 months, do you think that investing in Green City Islamabad will be making me some good profit?

Dear Waleed,

I think you are new in real estate business. Because you are investing your money in that place where you get benefits after 12 months. Why are you not searching that societies where you can get more benefits less than 2 to 3 months. If you are serious with your money then I will tell you some societies.

Best regards,

Ahmed Saleem

khalare@yahoo.com

Dear Ahmed can you kindly tell us about such societies where one can earn more benefit

There is different societies like Airport Hosuing Society where you can get plots in installments. And during installments you can easily sell your plot in profit as well.

Dear ahmed saleem sab

what are rates in airport housing society in installments 8 and 10 marla plots.thnx

There are only 5 and 6 Marlas plots which is on installments.And few plots are left. And 8 and 10 Marlas plots are also available but these plots are not in installments.

Ahmed sab what are rates of 5,6 marla plots and what is installments schedule?

Plots are available between range of Rs.1500000 to Rs.1700000 and installments schedule is very easy. There is no hard and fast rule. But you must pay remaining amount in 2 years. I have some plots there if you are interested then visit that society first by your own. Then it become easy for you.

I Warn everybody

'Never Never & Never Invest in Green City. G/City has Very Awkward Approach.