Installment Options In Rawalpindi/Islamabad

I have 10 lac upfront and can arrange 70 thousand per month.

What are good projects to look? The purpose here is just investment/rental return not for living.

Please advise.

Waiting for response from the experts

You can go for alghurair giga projects…For details and deals,you can contact me at 03455370978…

Top City 1

or

DHA valley.

Nice question

Have a look at PECHS - K&M block, DHA City and Bahria Karachi … All are solid investments with multiple and easy installment options.

First of all u have to decide which zone u gonna land.

Then decide u wanna own commercial office/shop or resdidential apartment as you are looking for rental return.

Do your homework on Commercial office / shop / apartment.

To breifly summarize on my part:

Here are some of the pros of buying commercial real estate over residential property:-

1. Income potential.

The best reason to invest in commercial over residential rentals is the earning potential. Commercial properties generally have an annual return off the purchase price between 6% and 12%, depending on the area, which is a much higher range than typically exists for single family home apartment (1% to 4% at best).

2.Public eye.

Retail tenants have a vested interest in maintaining their store and storefront, because if they don’t, it will affect their business. As a result, commercial tenants and property owner interests are aligned, which helps the owner maintain and improve the quality of the property, and ultimately, the value of their investment.

1. Limited hours of operation

4.Commercial property leases have traditionally contained clauses dictating that rent reviews are 'upward only', meaning a property's rent can't be less after review than it was before review.

The responsibilities for repairs and maintenance are different; in commercial properties tenants are typically responsible for these costs, while in residential properties landlords are typically responsible. For landlords of residential properties, these costs can absorb much of their rental income - perhaps more than 30% in some cases.

Residential property is also likely to require more management time (and/or cost) than commercial property. This is because of smaller unit sizes, shorter lease lengths, and a greater obligation for maintenance and repairs.

Cheers,

Thanks to all,

Nasir sb,

TOP-City is with installment options ?

Saadi Sb,

Alghurair giga 2 bed apartment can fall in my budget ?

IS-Base,

What are the good options ? can u point out some that can have a good rental return ?

Roshan Pakistan E16 CDA sector is another good option for investment .if you need old files you can cntct me Ali 03355970148.

@Muhammad Ali

Is it a CDA sector? Today I visited CDA website they declared it as illegal. Pls explain how it s CDA sector ?

E-16 is a CDA recognized sector. Infact it goes uptil 17 series. After the 17 series CDA limits ends and ur into TMA or RDA area.

The illegal status is of RP, the rest of the area Cabinet Division Employees Cooperative Housing Society is safe for investment.

Regards

Dr,

In this budget nothing can be opt in Zone-1. Zone-5 Alghurair Giga still expensive and would not fall in ur budget.

Spring Apartments on Highway are good but i dont have the exact details of the price structure but im sure they also starts with 30 lac plus for studio.

There is a project started in CDECHS (E-16/17) "Maryam Arcade".

This is first commercial project with a mix of shops, offices and apartments with totally seperate entrance for residential apartments including lift.

The uniquiness of the project is that it is going to build on 4 commercial plots altogther so the plaza would be big and in future might be next project dont get the all 4 adjacent plots together and they might be small complex.

The Possession time is Oct 2015 with the airport nearing to completion will attract corporate sector to Zone-2.

So relax on ur easy chair with a cup of tea, take a deep breath and start counting the numbers -:)

cdechsconsulting@gmail.com

Cheers

@is Base

Thanks agreed Roshan Pakistan is an illegal project till they obtain NOC.

Who said its illegal?Nov n illegal r 2 diff things.Mr appcake pls correct itself.its CDA sector till 17th all are CDA sectors.and check the illegal housing societies on CDA website of zone 2 roshan Pakistan is not in it.if you want I send you link.jamu Kashmir f 16 is declared illegal even their sale purchase is going.ghouri town zone 4 n 5 is also illegal n its the only society n its the best for short term in whole area.so pls 1st get full info then post here don’t misguide others.

They all just criticise roshan Pakistan but they don’t have solid reasons for it.

Mohammad ali sab I can understand your passion but things are confusing in RP project.they must do some thing to clear from cda.plz

Now they don’t need to spend money on corrupt CDA peoples for noc .Bcz their 90 percent plots are sold.why ghouri town n other many societies not go for noc anyone have its answer.

They don’t need noc now as their 90 percent plots already been sold.

And for noc you don’t know what’s the prerequisites few plots and huge money.think y ghouri town n many other societies not go for noc.

@Muhammad Ali I can understand your feelings about Roshan Pakistan. If they don't have NOC people would ask about it as before investing hard earned money into a certain project they must be satisfied about the credibility of that project and it's not a headache of investor how they obtain NOC. Either way if it hurt you I really didn't mean that.

Cheers