Investment advice: dha isb/ pindi - budget 50-60 lacs

Salam to all:
I am a new investor and am looking for solid advice on good medium term (6-18 months) investment opportunities in dha rawalpindi - islamabad. With so many option of files, houses etc of dha valley, ext etc every one i speak too seems to have a different opinion so i have finally come to ask the experts at zameen.Com

Keeping in mind that advice is an imanaat, please let me know what you are seeing in the market. It could be one property solution or a diverse small investment methodology all are welcome but please try to back your advice with some facts.

Thank you.
Mahad

If u are interested in phase 8 then buy 5 marla plot in M block …price ranging from 15 to 19 million its near to possesion and it will give u good return soon and buy one 10 marla plot in block G , its location is most attractive … DHA on the other hand is already very expensive and not much juice left there

Anyone recommending to buy non-possession plots in Bahria Phase-8 is selling his own “Chooran” when everyone knows what is going on in phase-8

Agreed with Sheikh sb. I think DHA is run by a Ltd company where as Bahria is s single handed adventure. Prices in DHA are going up systematically and gradually where as bahria gives price hike on its own requirement basis. No doubt DHA is much better and secure than Bahria in present scenario where heavy clouds are looming on MR. In your budget you can get a good 10 M plot in near possesion sectors of DHA however you are advised to consider your investment time period.

I would suggest you to buy plot in DHA Phase II sector M, P, N. Let me know if you are interested.

Qaiser: 03215806910