Investment Advice Needed

I have some hard earned saving (around 20 lacs) and looking for a suitable and secure investment option. I got interested in property as to have my own house somewhere in future is also in the bucket list :)

Now I compare two options, for example:

1. I buy DHA Phase 9 - 5 Marla file and then pay development charges. This will cost me around 25 lac in total. I expect to have possession in 2025. At that time, plot price is expected to be around 50 lac. At max. It can be 60 lac.

2. If I invest 25 lac in the national savings in their 10 years plan and I get roughly 3 times, means, around 75 lac in 10 years. So national savings seems more secure and much more profiting and a better option.

Please advise if this analysis is correct in the give scenario.

Plot price after 10 years will be triple,i been work in Insurance company so i know each and every thing about profit let spouse your saving will be 75 lacs so its equal to 25 lacs after 10 years,hope u understand.

But your land always give you profit even after 20 years.

Regards;

Rana Nabeel

I agree with Abdul musawer,

Don't think like that , after 10 years land value can jump very high,its for sure, but saving in bank will dump you ,

and its also sood[ interest],

ANY how have your own decision ,at your own risk

That is right that after 10 years 75 lacs will worth current 25 lacs.

However 5 marla in DHA Phase 9 Lahore will not be touching 75 lacs after 10 years. At max, its price could be 60-65 lacs(keeping in mind all the factor for phase 9). However after 10 years, 25 lacs in National Savings would turn in 75 lacs for sure. In that case return is better in comparison to plot. If I go to buy a plot in Phase 9 after 10 years, I will buy and save some money if I opt National Savings.

10 years is very long time. You have to invest for little time then shift that money to some other profitable sector. I think it will be more than triple in half of the time you mentioned for keeping it in saving scheme. The second thing is that t is sood, which is strictly prohibited in islam.

Putting money in bank is sood or ribah.if you can bear to eat that money its your choice.atleast i cannot eat sood.

Invest in any business and do research that why is sood haraam in islam.

Our freinds are suggesting to Put your hard earned money in the pocket of property dealers or in big land mafia gangs and wait for years to get profit if you are lucky otherwise sell it on loss after few years, what is happening now a days in property business is also a gambling, which is also Haram, do business if you can is the best, if not dont do gambling in properties.

The banks are also claiming its islamic banking and they invest some where too...its a big discussion over all, but to cut in short in curent scenerio, better to keep in National saving.