Investment in Bahria Phase 8

Is it the right time to invest in bahria town phase 8 rawalpindi? Experts please suggest best block for investment in bahria phase 8. My budget is 30 lakh. Thank you.

Yes dear its time now to buy. And ride the boat . Go for 10marla plot in block H or I. Or 5 marla in M block

What are the prospects of M block ?

is there any development going on there ? if not then why is there no development being done ?

is it good place to invest compared to other 5 marla options in BT Phase 8 ?

Tamim bhai is it possible for us to buy in sector H or I in 30 lakh budget? How is sector L As it is in my budget. Many thanx

Sector L Is non possession. And yes in 30 34 you can find a bargain. Both I and h have possession and good return worthy. Development is goin on in sector M. I think it’s right time to buy in M now between 18 20. . I bought 10marla in sector I for 45 depending on location n ground

Tamim can you give us a broader developmental picture of non developed sectors of phase 8?THANKS

I heard some trading activity is going on in phase 8.

Is market increasing there?...some brother to give an update please...thnx

Shumaila,

Yes it's right time for purchasing because market is down in these days.Bahria phase8 is best for living and for investment.you can get in this budget in safari valley 7Marla in Umer,Usman and Ali block which fully possession and other hand M,I or K blocks are good but there is no possession.

Regards

Thank you Mr. Nadeem. Can some brother guide me about G block is it also good for investment? It seems this block is a little cheaper than H or I but chances are it will get possession within 6 months. Your comments plz. Many thanx.

What is the price range in AbuBakar and Rafi Block Phase8 (Bahria) and what are expectations for a price rise in 1 year…

Dear AJ,

Bahria phase8 safari valley Abu Bakar block 7 Marla 3.8 to 4.8 million it's all depend on location and possession and map paid.

Rafi Block 5 Marla 2.6 to 3.3 million depend on location.

Regards

Is there posession in Rafi Block?

What about F-2 Block. Is it good for investment?

Before i start my discussion, i would like to clarify that i am not a Property Dealer; Just have 2 plots near New Islamabad Airport (Alhamdulilah). Please Read:- http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-2-297816-PM-okays-shortest-link-road-to-New-Islamabad-Airport

I would suggest better is to shift investment to the area surrounding New Islamabad Airport Main Link Road. I think now for at least next 2/3 yrs, investment center will be New Islamabad Airport. It is, therefore, my very sincere advice to all brothers that the area around NIIA is going to become Property Hub. Particularly, Genuine buyers must be aware of Risk involved in buying Property in Bahria/DHA.There are 90% Possibilities of decline in prices of Bahria/DHA due to the Approval Of Approach Road New Islamabad Airport. Because this Express Road will pass thru Top City-1/Mumtaz City. Particularly TopCity-1 is located just ahead of Main Entrance New Islamabad Airport. It will become Commercial Hub in coming 02 yrs. Rest Allah knows better

Dear its good time for investment in bahria town because now a days market is down but it will be soon

@Shumaila, In your budget it is very difficult to get a good plot in H or I Blocks of Phase8, as prices of good plot range from 40-45 Lac. I would advise you to try L or G Block as you can get a decent plot in 30 Lac. Then you should wait for possession as prices will definitely rise after possession in an years time.

I think better to go Safari valley in this budget you can get 7 Marla which is fully possession and populated area.

Regards

Dear Nadeem,

Which block is best for construction in 1 year time, (Range 3 Million).

Secondly, are there any known problems for disputed land etc...what we hear in media? simply asking is it a safe decision to invest in Bahria! Thanks.

Dear AJ,

It's safe and many people are living there.I am working in Kuwait and my two shops in phase7 which are on rent.Next year i will start home construction in Abu Bakar block or in F1 because i have two plots which are in good location in phase8 it's depends on my kids choice.

In my opinion Bahria phase8 is best for living.

Regards

Why dont they link Phase 8 to GT road directly ?

@Apple. Phase 8 is already linked to GT road through Bahria expressway. Phase 8 is atleast 7 km away from main GT road, so this is the fastest and most direct link.