Investment In Islamabad, Which Sector (Short Term Or Long Term - Both)

Salam all,

I have seen the discussions here on this forum, which are quite nice and advising. With your help and guidance, I want to make some decision regarding investment of about 10 million (plus - minus). Can some good advice be given for:

1. Which sector
2. Which society (should be safe and not like the top city etc - must be with possession I assume)
3. What plot size is better for investment
4. Long term and short term (kindly indicate the likely meanings of years in anticipation)
5. I am currently looking at G-14, G-15, B-17, D-12 and E-12(question of possession etc) or advise any farm land.

Many thanks for your kind and sincere advice.

Best regards,
Asim

G-14/4,d12,dha are the finest options.

Many thanks Saadi_Aquari for the quick response. I just mentioned few places which I am looking for. You can also suggest if there are any better choices available and I appreciate if some details for the answer are given for my better insight.

BR//

Asim

You should either go for 1 kanal in dha 2 or a 30x70 in g-14/4 or a 25x50 in d-12…These are best options in our budget.

Saadi,

You are a great support brother. The budget can be extended to 12 M, what are the prices in:

1. DHA-2

2. G-14/4 and

3. D-12

specially with regards to any likely having the benefits for the investment.

Is that better to go for a single investment in the mentioned places OR you suggest for Bahria KCI or DHA Lahore, so that the return can be maximised.

Great support and many thanks.

In dha a good 1 kanal can be grabbed in the budget of 12 million+-.

In g-14/4,30x70 varies from 10.05 million to 11.05 million.

In d-12 a 30x60 can be grabbed in 12 million+-.

I would suggest you to buy the plots with possession and solid growth and that is why i am recommending these options.

If interested in bahria,enlave can be a good option as well.

Many thanks brother. So let me canalise it, what would be the BEST to go for, in priority.....D-12, G14/4, DHA (which phase)and Bahria Enclave?

I do not have any idea about Bahria Enclave. What size, possession, prospects etc.

Any suggestions for B-17 or it is not considered as a good option. Let me have your kind views.

Kindly prioritize with the BEST from better return.

Thanks.

@ asim sb..Sir now its all depends upon you..Many customers opt for dha or bahria due to bigger size and many opt for cda sectors due to the name of cda attached wit it.Now the ball is in your court and ou have to decide.I have quoted you the finest options.If ou want a big size than opt for dha or other wise go for cda sectors. Btw i think the best move would be to buy a 1 kanal at dha 2 as d-12 and g-14/4 has already gained very much.Personally dont see d-12 appreciating in near future but g-14/4 has also good prospects due to kashmir highway factor..Enclave is located at zone 4 islamabad.Sector A has possession only.Whole enclave contains sizes of 5,8,10,20 marlas and prospects are also very good.

For further suggestions,you can also contact me at 03455370978..If you make up your mind for dha 2 or enclave,just give me a call and i will buy you best deals Insha Allah.

IN DHA-2 ISLAMABD ONE KANAL IS 7.0 MILLION TO 18.00 MILLION

@Asim Awan, Only go for options where push for housing is coming.

Exclude B-17 in your options and inlude G-15. But make G-14/4 on top of the list.

Forget farmland.

Totally agreed with br malik sb.

Many thanks everyone. I am in Makkah, Haram Shareef at the moment and pray for all Muslim brothers. May Allah accept our Ibadah and all supplications, Aameen.

Someone suggested me for E-12 today very strongly, mentioning that it is very likely to have the possessions and development starting very soon, due to the pressure of many old allottees. He was rather preferring it over D-12 saying that D-12 has already touched quite a peak and there is a lot of margin still available for E-12 and even some budget has been kept by CDA in this year for its development. Kindly advise on this in light for the choice of D-12 or E-12.

Also the prices for G-14/4 are quite high, so does or still have space for price increase from investment point of view?

Many thanks and stay blessed.

Asim

Never ever do mistake of E-12. It's graveyard of investors. No possession, No CDA buying ever.

Whenever they give possession, you can buy it from the money earned in countless plots bought and sold.

G-14/4 or G-15 or D-12 is not my sector. We do not have any interest.

After Ramazan, more experts can guide. I am not really an expert but know very well at least what I said above.

Asim bhai first of all do pray for all of us…Secondly e-12 is simply not recommended.

@ B.R. Malik … brother you quite strongly said to stay away from farmhouse … please explain why? Thanks

Dear Asim,

Don't ever go for E-12, very high uncertainity is involved regarding its future.

Regards

Not exactly farmhouse but farmland. Most of the things depend upon individual's circumstances. If someone wants to develop farm than its great and one can have residence too.

But somehow I think its not good for investment purpose. Appreciation is not much.

Other farmhouses are more in supply than in demand. Farmhouses are less desired than actual housing land I.e plots.

This is my limited view. I may be wrong.

My brother has a 52 kanal farm on simly dam road. But he has shifted abroad now.

@B.R Malik

I am getting confused after reading your post. Farmhouse plots are plots you buy to build your house which you can call a farmhouse. These plots are 5 or 10 kanals usually and in some cases smaller than that, so not really big enough for farming per se (meaning agriculture use), but I look at them as bigger residential plots where the area is bigger and thus you have no restriction in terms of how big a house you want to build plus you can leave big lawn(s) etc, and can make servant quarter, play ground or whatever you want of that kind.

Experts please clarify if I am understanding this correct, as I am about to buy a farmhouse plot pretty soon with that kind of an idea, in order to build a house of my choice with no worry about area limitation. Please advise if I am wrong so as I don't go in this direction. Thanks

Musafar Sb… Where do you intend to buy a farmhouse plot? I would like to know some options… And what are the rates along with possession status?

Sorry I confused you. If you want to make house at farmhouse plot than its fine for you.

In original question farmland word was used which I supposed to buy any raw land in suburbs to have farm which appreciates overtime as it's usually suburbs of Islamabad.

Kindly ask experts about feasibility of 5-10 kanal plot. Ignore my posts.