Is holy ramazan month good time to buy property?

I have heard that during the holy month of ramazan the property market is really slow and you can get a good deal during that month. Is it true and is it recommended to wait for ramadan to buy the property?

Bhai koi tu reply ker dey yes or no mein hi :smiley:

No

Overseas people come during eid holidays and purchase property…

Every time is best for buying if someone have the vision.

It’s been whole year Ramazan for property market without any Iftar.

Welcome back Sheikh Sb...

I would say that rather it is very difficult to find a good deal during Ramdan...

This is my observation.... May be wrong.

Regards,

@B.RMalik, right on the mark. I’m still laughing.

Mr. Khan. Need your comments regarding another thread " Bahria needs charity " . Would be grateful.

At the moment not too many short term deals are available; which means that Ramzan or no Ramzan the investors will have to be patinet; Islamabad has glut of plots and most of the stuff has to be kept for a reasonable period of time before any substantial gain is make.

Exceptions are always there but one has to be very lucky to grap such; otherwise a good solid and fundamentally strong investment option should be undertaken in current market.

Totally agree with you Syyed…

At the moment not too many short term deals are available; which means that Ramzan or no Ramzan the investors will have to be patinet; Islamabad has glut of plots and most of the stuff has to be kept for a reasonable period of time before any substantial gain is made.

Exceptions are always there but one has to be very lucky to grap such; otherwise a good solid and fundamentally strong investment option should be undertaken in current market.

Same comment again; is "make" in the previous comment was looking absolutely stupid so just this correction ... :)

Yes