Is I-12 going to develop soon?

There is currently some upward trend in investing in i-12 and a lot of activity recently. Suggest me if investing in i-12 right now a good time.?

I dont think so i-12 is not feasible to invest…

Yes, it's tender was advertised recently. Tomorrow is the closing date according to this ad.

Http://www.cda.gov.pk/documents/tenders/2019.jpg

I have heard from many people that development will start soon.

Don't go for that, Still I-11/2 fully cleared sector is not developed then how we can assume CDA will start develop I-12 soon.

How ever only one scenario is possible if CDA decided to vacate E-12 or G-14 and decided to accommodate the affecties of these sector in I-12 then I-12 is expected to be developed soon

I-11 was never fully cleared. There is a huge Afghan Basti in it and some other construction by gov institutes I think… I-12 is fully in CDA’s possession and it’s just a matter of starting development work. Many affectees of I-14 and I think E-12 as well have been accommodated in I-12.

Soon with in 5-8 years …

Yesterday visited I-12, there is no sign for development in near future even the contractors of I-11/2 were not there due to non payments.

So don't think I-12 will be developed in next 5 years, how ever after release of funds more than 1 Billion for G-14 it is expected to be developed in next 1 to 2 years which will definitely put negative impact on G-16, Top City, Faisal Town etc.

Yes,

of course you should invest IS-12,

it would be beneficial and profitable for all who wants to invest.

Thanks.

Thanks everyone for your input, there has been a rise in prices in last ten days and it seems

gradually picking up.

Does anyone have any info about the Development Tender that closed on 15th/16th Jan? What happened and what is the current situation?

Dear Dr. Zaffar,

No chance at all and don't trust CDA.

Regards

Please proceed with other sectors now a days no take any risk in I 12

No chance in next 2 years at least. Also don’t forget I 12 was a big garbage dump area so not an ideal place anyway.

Location of I-12 is not bad at all...

Prices have increased recently due to development news...

But I agree it is still a risky game due to CDA reputation.

However, chances of gain are high if things went in the right direction.

REgards

Any inside news about that Tender floated recently?

Dear brother

its on risk but in my mind setup its take time to develop properly