Lahore DHA Phase 7, 1 Kanal File

Dear all,

How bad is the idea to buy 1 Kanal file in DHA phase 7, Lahore? It costs around 58lac.

Do you think it has future?

Compare this option with buying a plot in the same phase for around 80-85 lac in some poor location.

Feel free give advice related to phase 6 or 8 - if investing such a money there would be more sensible option.

Thanks in advance,

Tariq

Anyone please? Look forward to an advice.

U cant buy only 5-Marla plot in Phase-6 within 58-lacs.

Refer Phase-8, U can buy One Kanal File in this budget in Z-block which is isolated and worse location than Phase-7.

Now come to phase-7, buying file is always risky as u dont know where ur plot would be located after ballotting. It can be good & it can be bad as well and U have to pay the development charges around 15-lacs. So, its always advised to go for on ground plot which is completely paid even if its location is not ideal. On ground plot will not make u any loss.

Thanks Irfan. I wonder how is phase 5 M-Block? Price is around 95 to 105lac. I know it is across Ring Road, is it still worth buying? I would like to keep it to construct my house after 4-5 years.

Phase 5 M-block is good investment and its also good for house construction after 4-5 years. It would be nice place to live

Thanks Irfan, I don't know why everyone is giving their opinion against the above. Their point is that it's across the ring road, and that it does not have direct access to the other blocks of phase 5.

If one wishfully thinks that phase 9 may touch it at some stage will it be too optimistic?

Tariq

I dont know why people are giving u such advise. Whole Phase-9, dha town, askari 11 are on the other side of ring road. Dha Town possession is expected end of this year, phase5 M-block possession is expected end of next year. So after 4-5 years there would be so many houses in that region. Furthermore, how u think M-block will not be connected with other blocks of Phase-5? What about underpass?

Good point, if it is Dubai I would have no hesitation in assuming that they will make underpasses to connect both the sides

Come on Sir, DHA will surely build underpass to connect M-block with other blocks of Phase-5. Similarly, Y-block of Phase-8 will be connected to remaining blocks of Phase-8 through underpass. Just visit dha website, check Phase-5 map there, i hope u would be able to locate underpass

You can check with Property dealers as well, if they confirm there is no underpass to connect M-block with remaining blocks of Phase-5 then better go for Phase-7 on ground plot at any good location. Price would almost be the same around 105-Lacs and it would be worth living after 4-5 years.

I tried to look deeper into the Phase 5 map available on DHA website, I could not locate any underpass(es). If you have seen another map, please feel free to refer.

Okay, I will also ask the property agents.

Thanks for your feedback.

Tariq