Need 10 Marla Plot on Installment basis which society is good?

Assalam o alaekum

Brothers i wud like to know about khudad city near new islamabad airport.

Appreciate if u guide me whether its a geniune society and whether u recomend to buy a plot there.

I wud like to add few years back one society namd education city has robbed my money and that was also published by star marketing and now khudad city airpirt enclave is also being advertised by star marketing.

Your valuable feedback will save me from loss

Thanks jazakallah khair

Dear Mazhar,

In my opinion stay away because old name Khudadad city and new name is Airport Enclave is a Project of Anjum Aqeel Khan.

Management reputation is most important in any new project.

Regards

Assalam o Alaekum

Brother Nadeem

Thanks very much May ALLAH reward u for advice.

Can u plz advise me which society is good to buy a plot from for a house.

I m living abroad and does,nt have hard cash to buy a plot for home at once.

I m looking for a plot of 10 marla on installement bases, can u plz advise me which is good in lahore and islamabad

Thanks

Roshan Pakistan E16 isb installment option is available n cheap prices compared to other societies.if u untreated u can mail me muhammadali1239@yahoo.com

Assalam o Alaekum Muhammad Ali

Brother

can you please give some more details about Roshan Pakistan E-16

what are the prices of the plots?

What is dwonpayment and how many installments?

What is the developement status?

Who is the developer & authenticity of the developer & society?

Where is exactly the location?

thanks

Mazhar

If you want to invest in new airport side go for washma centre its a project of MMC can also get information for the company form zameen.com

Assalam-o-Alaekum

Thanks Brother

I am looking for house purpose only.But can pay only in installments.

What about E16/17, Roshan Pakistan?

Appreciate any advice on my email. Mhussain@etihad.ae

different people suggesting different projects. I want anything islamabad in a good society that will not rob my money.

thanks

Mazhar

Be carefull about Roshin Pakistan, it don’t have NOC from CDA

Brother sincere advice buy in Top City-1 F block.

Dear Khurram,

Is there installments plan?i think there no more installment plan.Mazhar bahi is asking installment plan.If anybody have good idea then please share to Mazhar bahi.

Regards

May ALLAH shower his bless upon u all

Thanks for valuable information sharing

Nadeem bhai is right i m looking for one downpayment and remaining installments.

So Roshan Pakistan did'nt have the noc from cda.

Plz brothers if u know any reputable geniune society pls advise me. Plz note my decision will be based on ur market knowledge and updates. Ur advice will save my money by the grace of ALLAH

THANKS

Dear go for WAPDA town, or E-19…

Dear Mazhar,

Roshan Pakistan dont have NOC From CDA so i would not recommend you to invest in Roshan Pakistan E-16.

For Installment Base Platform, Margalla View Housing Society D-17 Sector where you can get Plots on Installment with Better Living standard. You can get Apartments in Margalla Housing Society Named "Pine Heights". Pine Heights is a Newly apartment launched recently .

Assalam-o-Alaekum

Dear Zahid Bhai

can you please give some more details about Margallah View Housing society.

And any approximate price range for a 10Marla plot.

Does this society has got NOC from CDA?

please advise me file price for a 10Marla plot

thanks

Mazhar

Dear Mr Mazhar:

There are many good options for invetment on full payment or installment.

B 17 F block

Pechs

Flower Valley

Graceland

For full payment, consider D17,AWT, Bahria Gulberg etc.

If you like to get more in details. Pls send email to us at marketing@manahilestate.com

Visit our website www.manahilestate.com to online chat with our property advisor also.

Hello,

Near the Airport in Islamabad, there is a new society by the name of Green City. I think its rates are very economical.

Assalam-o-Alaekum

Brothers thanks for reply

but do these socieities have NOC from CDA?

what are the prices range for a 10Marla plot?

thanks

Green City has no NOC..see the link of unauthorized Hosing Socities

http://www.cda.gov.pk/housing/unauthorised_schemes.asp

Assalam-o-Alaekum

Moazzam Baig Sahib

Thanks very much for the link, its really useful to know the exact status of these societies. But I am surprised that Roshan Pakistan is not included in this list.

Does that mean that this society is genuine and there is no problem to buy a plot in Roshan Pakistan?

Similarly there is no name of B17 as well.

One more thing I want to highlight is that the list was last updated by CDA management in March 2014.

Does that mean Roshan Pakistan or B17 were launched after the CDA published the unauthorized list?

Appreciate your comments

thanks