Need an advice

Asslamualikum all members. I want to buy flat or plot in islamabad. I have shortlisted zarkon heights, plot in g-13, plot in bahria phase 8.I need your guidance and suggestions. Thanks

Dear Zain bahi,

Don't go to zarkon heights.G-13 is good but expensive.I don't know your budget if it 5.5 to 7 million then B-17 B kanal plot is good.If your budget 4 to 5 Million then Phase8 F1 10 marla is good.If your budget is 2.2 to 3.5 Million then safari valley is best 5 to 7 marla.If your budget 3.5 to 4 Million then Dha phase2 is best N or P block 10 marla.If your budget 1.7 to 2.5 Million then Gulberg is best.If your budget 1 to 1.5 Million then Dha valley is good at the moment.

It's all depend on your budget and location.Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Thanks alot naveed bahi. Actually my budget for plot is 4 million. I want to buy a flat or any other suitable property on installments. It will be very helpful if you help me in this regard. Thanks!

Plots are better than flats. In your budget you cannot get anything in G-13.

@Nadeem bhai i think many investors were waiting for the budget to make their decisions and the budget is not so favorable overall with increased taxes around the corner. I think replacing NTN with CNIC is not good as every detail can be obtained. I mean there wont be any room for privacy. So how you see things in the time to come. Which societies you think can perform better in terms of ROI or are worth investing.

Arshad bahi can you tell me about any suitable property which can be acquired on installments

If you’re interested in flats in Civic Center Bahria phase 4, please let me know of the budget, I could share some options of flats on installments, with you.

Brother Harris can you tell me there price and rental value. Thanks!

Zain bhai i dont know much about installments. I have some plots on installments and am stuck with my investment so would advice to stay away from it and look for something having possession or very near possession

Arshad Bahi can you tell me the details of plots on installments. Thanks!

Here are some details of flats on installments in Bahria phase 4 Civic Center.

1. Plaza (number 120-121) 80% complete. 2 bed (1100 sq ft) flat 65 lacs - 5th floor - 50% payment upfront then 2x instalments every 2 months

2. Plaza (number 31) lanter of 4th storey in 1 week, so about 40% complete. 2 bed flats - 2nd floor - 30% down payment + 1 installment due - 5 quarterly installments remaining.

3. Plaza (number 115-116) to be started just after Ramazan. 2 bed (1100sq ft) - 20% down payment then 6 quarterly installments.

in the 3rd option you'll have to wait for now for the project to be launched. They're not taking any bookings yet. But say say if you go for a 1 bed on 5th floor, the prices would drastically reduce. What I mention in option 3 is at the rate of Rs. 5300 sq ft. But if you choose say 4th floor, the price would come down to Rs. 4350 sq ft. 1 bed would be half the price of course.

I hope that's not very confusing. Let me know if you need any clarification.

Harris Bahi it will be very helpful if you can update on rental income of these flats. Thanks!

Zain it will be good if u go to comercial like Emporium mall in F-10 and and newly starting olympus mall in F-11 markaz 0n 2 years instalments it will have good rental value plus u can sale without completing its instalments. If u are not clear u can contact 03355063653

Her koi apna chooran bechay hai :smiley:

Kiun hbai… Na bechein chooran?? sanmbhaal kay rakh lein? :slight_smile:

Although Zain sb… About the chooran I was offering, The present rental value is around 35,000 on around 65 lac property. Since the options I offered, are going to be ready in the future, you could expect a higher percentage, at that time.

The best ever answer by Nadeem Sahab. I am really impressed by his advice to Zain Sahab.

Allah Umar Draz Furmaey.. Aameen

I would like to commend the answer of Haris Qureshi to Zain Sahab.

I bought two apartments in BT civic center from Haris office and like my earlier deals with Chinar, these deals are also going very fine.

My 1st flat is little behind the schedule but due to the unexpected rains and an accident with the developer family, I accepted the grace period of 02 months.

My 2nd flat is ahead of schedule and In Shaa Allah, it will be handed over to me before Nov-15.

Both flats are on the installments.

One point, though, Haris Sahab, that the prevailing rent is being heard at 30,000 per month for a two bed apartment. Is there have been any improvement lately?

If someone thinks that I am promoting Haris bzness, then it is OK with me as honest people MUST be promoted in the much blamed real estate sector in Pakistan.

Mr abdul qayyum

how much its cost and down payment and installments ?

Imran Sahab

The 1st flat is a 2 bed in a 6 story tower at 3rd floor in BT civic center phase-4. I modified the plan a little and developer approved my modification.

It was on re-sale when I bought but please before even you go further reading my reply, read the following very carefully: [To explain you clearly, I have to be a little personal]:

Mine and your investment portfolio may be totally different as it, among many other factors, goes with age and service tenure also. When I bought I calculated my remainder service period and went for it as I wanted a steady Halal income per month after my retirement and there was no way I could pay the flat in one go: I had to go on the installments plus the fact that it was being offered by a trusted property office from where I have always been getting a nice bread and butter for the last so many years.

I bought this, it also depends upon the Sq. Ft, at 61 Lacs something the contract is not with me now. Paid 40% in advance and the rest is being paid as 12, 85,000 on quarterly installments.

Al-Hamdolillah, after July 31st, I will be enjoying the possession and if it is not handed over, I will be getting rent from the developer. Last 10 lacs would be paid as 5/5 lacs on Possession/BT registration.

The 2nd flat is at the 4 Marla plot and each plot is having only ONE flat and mine is at the 2nd floor.

That I bought around 52; Sq. Ft will make a little more once completed and handed over. That flat, I am paying 2, 50,000 each month.

Now I had tried my best to show you my case and situation and as per your age, things may be different….younger people must go where profit earning is faster so that they could invest again and again…mine need stable monthly rent and investment part is over!

Abdul Qayyum sb, sir thanks so much for the testimonial! We're already very humbled by your kindness. And the work you're doing here, helping other people out is truly commendable. I've met very very few people so selfless as yourself.

As for the rental value, yes 35K on a 65 lac property is the right calculation. Although the demand and supply is such that some owners are willing to show some flexibility in order to secure a tenant. Anyways this what you should comfortable expect.

Baqi sir naseeb apna apna... :)