Need investment guidance in lahore

Dear property experts pls tell me the most promising and safest investment in lahore in 10 million

Dear Hassan Bhai, there are many opetions for investment in lahore. I personnely recommend for DHA RAHBER on Defence road. Aiwane Iqbal on canal road is also good, if you have plan to construct a home for your family.

Please visit the site personnely and see the available facilities and development , prior to invest. Bahria may be good after LRR project. Be carefull , peoples are selling there plots that will effect by Ring Road. Be Aweare.

If you can share your budget expert can guide you better.

Resected Sir Hassan sb We Recomend you to invest in top and best area of lahore DHA and we are selling confirm Residential and Commercial plots in the most profit generating area of dha lahore in all Phases and in all Sectors .

Kindly contact for more details.

Contact

Faseeh Hashmi

0321-8440666

Sir i have 2 properties in finest places of lahore , which will give a lot after few months of investment . Feel free to contact , surelly you will appreciate offer . So contact me 923134335297 or 923338645549

Sir i have 2 properties that will give a lot after few months of investment so feel free to contact 923134335297 .Both properties are located one of the finest places of Lahore .

One Kanal on ground plot in DHA Phase-7 is risk free & safest investment. I hope you would get deal within 10-Million in lower cutting of X, Y, T & U Blocks