New budget favorable or unfavorable...

How do you guys find this new budget, is it in favor and do you guys think it may result in an upward trend in the prices of plots?

It all depends on how much tax is increased or decreased on seller/purchaser. Does any one know about the new budget policy on property ?

Favorable for Industrialists and shahi khandan.

Tajir dost budget!!! Ishaq Dollar is a man from 80s and totally unfit to plan anything in 2015. If he was a common man looking for a job in this market, no one would even hire him to run even a property shop.

Favorable in sense it is not harsh one

Yes Imran i agree isse koi mazdoor bhi na rakhe

Construction cost to decrease…

If tax is increased on cement then construction cost would go up. Can someone confirm on this ?

0.60% tax on bank payments by non filers…this will effect the black economy and also effect real estate transactions in short terrm…but good step in long run for the economy…will certainly push morepeople towards tax filings

@Asad Malik I don't know how much but tax/duties on cement were decreased. If decrease is little then it may not be a big incentive for a some'ne who is building a house for his/her self.

But the big question remains, has number of visitors at property exchanges has increased or decreased. I know from my own personal experience that before the budget sellers were hoping for a favorable budget and in that hope they held back their offerings. Now that budget has finally announced and now couple of days old, has it meet our expectations as a buyers or sellers?

0.60% tax on bank payments by non filer

Dear Would u put some more light on above, how this will be treated if in case I want to make payment to someone with payoder or cheque,

This is 0.6 % on any pagment above 50K…by any mode of payment…p.ordrer chq etc…it will be charged by the payer…

Tanzeel thanks for reply

infect let it be more clear, am mid of a deal, when it will be effective ,

To be morespecific u need to ask this from ur bank…as i am not sure it is implemented from now or after approval of the budgtet from the parliment

Thanks

While Sitting in Pakistan would you be able to reverse this policy, if u can talk to finance minister or PM

Nur sb,

kyon mazak kerta hein...PM or FM mera phone uthahein gaye

Favourable for the peoples who have alot of money from there grand fahers eras and a lot of problems for peoples who work hard and very difficult to circulate there budgets

How can one be a tax filer while ORP

NUR, the budget is still a proposal, will take into effect from 1st July after the finance bill is approved from the parliament.

On the original question, there is nothing in the budget to impact real estate prices either way. Except that govt is now chasing non-tax filers more actively and as a result short-term property flipping (files trading) will be discouraged and long term investment in property will prosper.