Sector E-11

Hi,

I am planning to buy 500 yards plot in Sector E-11, Islamabad but have heard that the sector is not CDA approved and should not be invested in. I've visited the sector and have found a lot of construction and have found no problems. Can anyone advice me as what are the problems if sector is not CDA approved?

Thanks!

I am living in E-11 for the last 5 years. E-11 is comprised of 4 societies and initially CDA had given NOC for it. Later NOCs were cancelled for one reason or other except one NOC of Multi a Professional.

E-11 has its draw backs like very close to Golra and Marriage Halls but it's location is very good. Most of the houses are of 500 sq Yard which make it a good sector. Streets in Police Foundation society are very wide which is also an important factor regarding development. Parks are almost zero which is a big minus.

I don't think there is any harm in making house in E-11. But you should know plus and minuses both. Plus is location.

Malik sab shared his own experience. It is a newly established sector. In future it will be a very good sector of islamabad looking its location.