Should i sell my dha 2 sector e plot and buy two in sector n

I have a plot in dha 2.Now i have 30 lacs. Where should i invest them? One option is that i sell my dha sector e plot and buy two in sector n.Kindly advice me.

Its your choice, both N and P sectors are good options

You may have heard this old proverb of the English language:

"A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush"

I would never recommend to do this.Yes two plots in K block would be a better option.

Dear Asim raza,

Better to invest in P block 10Marla 3.3 to 4 million according to location and sale E block and purchase L block because L is one of best block of Dha phase2.

Regards

Either way you are better off but its better to retain your E block plot unless it has some defect. E block will give better return in future than any K-P unless you buy 2 kanal plots and that in K or L which i am sure you cannot even after selling E block plot unless your E block plot is worth 20 millions.

Also instead of selling E block plot to get 2 plots in N, with your added funds, it is better to buy some very good location plot in A-H block and the remainder you can invest elsewhere like in gulberg. Why keep all your money in a single society?

Sell and buy One Kanal plot in sector K and one 10 maral in N or P block. There is much more chances that prices will go up future these blocks as E block is already developed and its less chances in E block prices go up as compare to K to P blocks.

@Asim Raza

I prefer you to sell your existing plot and buy a plot in sector K and one in N or P sector, there are more chances of getting more ROI over two instead of one.

What are the rates in N and P blocks. Where are they located in between GT Road and Islamabad Expressway or across the expressway near DHA Phase2 extension and when possesion is paid. Ths

N and P are across the Expressway, they are adjacent to Sectors K,L and M… DHA Extension is far behind these sectors… There are still no signs of possession…

Thx then plz guide me which is better either DHA ph2 N and P blocks or Bahria ph 8 F3 and G block for 10 Marla plot. Any idea about rates in N and P blocks DHA

In phase N block 10 marla =35 to 40 lacs

In P block 10 marla=38 to 42 lacs approx.

Sohail why don’t u go for 10 Marla possession plots in Ph 8… Prices are comparable to DHA P Block…

Matrix I agree with you, option with possession plot is always good but I have heard that BT Administration does not transfer plot/land on the purchaser’s name. How much is it true can any one tell about this query.