Visiting Pakistan For 6-8 Million Investment In Lahore/Rwp/Islamabad - Plot

Can you please suggest best location for long term investment (4-5 years or longer if it's worth). Being an overseas pakistani I prefer DHA/Bahria but might consider other good options if it's safe to invest. Should I invest in one plot or may be two? I look forward to hearing your thoughts/opinion. I'll be in Lahore during Eid holidays for around 3 weeks. Keep up the good work, you guys are helping lot of Pakistani's like me.

Thank you.

Don't disclose your plans publicly. These days money is the nearest enemy we have.

Wish you a safe trip!

Invest in DHA as it is a safe and good investment. You can invest in Paragon city as its safe and developing near DHa Phase 8 and its better to invest in 2 plots rather than 1.

If you are interested in G-14/1. I have an extreme prime(Semi commercial) location plot of size 30X60.

Dear Anees Ahmad,

Please update some info of your plot and asking price as well ?

Thanks

DHA and Bahria are good options in Lahore, but only invest in solid, ready possession property.

@Tahir

As you have already mentioned in your query "best location for long term investment (4-5 years or longer if it's worth)"

That's why I have asked you. Its a 30X60/7 Marla/2oo Sq. Yards plot in front of commercial center. In future can be used as commercial. Plot is in ninety series, Street # 9, CDA Sector G-14/1. Asking price is 7 million.

P.S I am not a dealer/agent. This is my personal plot.

Divide your investment , lahore is enough for that amount , dha looking promising bahria is bit shaky , nfc phase 2 is good too , do buy one here , for medium term investment and its cheap , would be better than nfc phase 1 , near to ring road , plot is in best locality and on ground , no file system ,confirm plot , no fraud in co operative societies , price acc to market .