Wapda Town / OR / CBR Phase ll Islamabad? Which one and why?

I have a limited budget. I have been advised to invest in Wapda Town islamabad by some agents, however, my close relative has advised to buy in CBR Phase 2.

Can anyone advise me of a cheap long term investment in the range of 8 lac?

I am thinking of obtaining a cheap 5 marla plot / file in either Wapda Town or CBR Phase 2.

WHICH SOCIETY DO THE EXPERTS SUGGEST? - AND WHY?*

Which, will give quicker return, which is safer? Considering Wapda Town has been dead for many years until now? Any opinions?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

-Kashmiri

Dear Kashmiri,

In ur budget Wapda Town is the best option for good return & as u said that wapda town is dead from many years, the answer is that bad days are the history and the future of this society is very bright,this is my opinion decision is yours.

Dear CBR Phase 2 is best, its past current and future is bright, wapada is dead from 25 years, very slow development, Rest is upto u

Dear Khalid sb,

Why was society dead for many years?

What are the pros and cons of WT?

KashmirI

Dear Kam sb,

What development status of Cbr phase ll?

I like the location but is there ditect access to this society, as from what I see you have to enter I-16 to get to it.

What are pros and cons of Cbr phase 2?

KashmirI

Any views

?

Dear Promotors, Dealers and Investors of Wapda Town and CBR Phase 2.

What are the ground realities of both of these societies.

I would like to know facts of both, which is better and why?

• Both are similar prices range, however, location wise is different and so is development stage?

I am little confused of which society to invest in as both are BIG brands! Wapda Town developed in Lahore and highly reputed. CBR developed phase 1 and is also highly reputed.

Any guidance on this subject would be highly appreciated!

Consider Wapda town. It will give you a good return InshaAllah.

2 votes for WT so far and only 1 for CBR!

Any more opinions?

Any more opinions?