What Is Holding Back E17/3 (CDECHS)?

..Is it the because the whole E-17/3 is not fully developed and possession ready?

..Is it because it will not be a full sector with 4 sub sectors?

..Any land issues?
..Is it the development standards?
..Is it the water problem?
..Is it the utility hookups (gas, electricity)
..Is it Tharnol Phattak traffic issues?
..Is it the local link road connecting to GT road?
..Is it because its not directly connected to KH like G-15 etc?
..Is it because its relatively far from G-14?
...Or does it just need 2-3 years before it picks up when things are more clear and house construction picks up?

...Or is it just un-noticed and the lack of dealership network and marketing?

Will appreciate any feedback from senior members specially those specializing in Z-2.

Gohar, I think the main reason is the lethargic management of the society due to which this otherwise a nicely located society has not been able to attract attention of the investors. Had this society been managed by someone like Ch. Majeed, its prices would have appreciated significantly, perhaps much higher than those in D-17. Yes, the society prices will be almost double of what they are now in next 3 years.

Last dec 2013 i visited this e-16 and e-17 ,what i found was a lot of village population and slum areas in its surroundings and to some extant intruding the sectors , so a very bizarre look ,

I hope some one answer all those questions asked by brother Gohar,it will help us all.

Sir all these issues are not a problem. They will bring all utilities when population grows.

Bahria Town is the most expensive place after Zone 1 and it is surrounded by very congested residential colonies such as Gulraiz, Humak and also some slum areas. Cabinet has direct access on GT Road. Location is excellent very close to Kashmir Highway and Margalla Avenue. Development standard is quite good by Habib Rafiq developer. Road carpeting is very good standard and solid pavements, footpaths underground electric cabling. Sir this is a very solid investment. After some time it will be out of range and unaffordable.

So far Zone 2 is slow because of overall market conditions and national situation. But when airport becomes functional, people will realize that zone 2 is really the smallest zone and plot shortage will jack up prices. This is the only zone which is directly connected and touching with Zone 1.

Cabinet has increased in price slowly and steadily in last 12 months when everywhere there was reverse gear including B-17 and Bahria 8.

Yes Agreed with perdesi. New airport and betterment in the road network will bring a positive wave in whole zone 2.

Whole Zone 2 is slow these days. IMO good time to invest. Cabinet has raised its value and holding it over last 1 year. With Tarnol expansion likely to complete in next 6 months, some more positives likely. But lets see

Can anybody share what are the current prices of 1 kanal main boluavard plot in E-17/3 now…

In between 47-50 lacs, as far I know.

Whats the status of electrification in this sector…???