What Is The Repo Of Airport Society In General???

I want to build house in Airport Employees Housing society. But I don't know much about the pros and cons of the society.

Please guide me in this respect. I'll be thankful.

Any expert opinion plz . . .

Seniors kindly give me any expert opinion plz …

Excellent location , very close to Air port and main GT road ,peaceful environment.

Good for overseas middle class people, I am a resident of sector 1 for the past few years but now selling my house ..plans to move to UK " In Sha Allah

Best of luck for you Ali. What is the condition of under ground water there?

Is there any risk of being next to Korang Nala?

My focus is sector 4.

Also tell me the Natural Gas situation there plz. . .

Yeah ali bhai also tell us which block is good for own home

advance Thanks

I personally like sector 1 and 2 which are fully developed sectors. Sector 4 I don't recommend as, heard that there are some issues going on and development standards are also not very good.

For living any where near to civic center is recommend as schools like beacon house and Roots are closed Hospitals etc. Are within walking distance.

Good luck

Thanks Ali for repling back

What kind of issues Ali bcos I am building my own home there soon sector 1 and 2 is out of my budget unfortunately

Dear Ali,

I'm also interested in sector 4 b'coz of limited budget. Kindly inform me about the issues and school condition for sector-4. I'll be really thankful to you.

If u don't know much abt sector 4, plz refer to some concerned person.

Dear Atif,

I am staying out of the country, see the below link of Zameen where I have asked experts to comment on AECHS, it was a mix response, I would recommend if you are in Pakistan go and have a look yourself before invest.

http://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/buying_property/airport_housing_society_rawalpindi-6242.html

JazakAllah Ji