When is the time to invest in a plot in d 12 sector islamabad to get a very

1. How much more time is required to get the d 12 sector, islamabad fully developed?

2. If the present price of 25x40 plot in d 12 islamabad is around 55-60 lakhs, how much would be wen the d 12 sector fully develops?

Invest now

It is the right time to invest because prices are low and you may get good ROI after some time. It is observed that people are more interested to buy land in this area and construction rates are also low.

http://www.ameradnan.com

It is the right time. But 25x40 is too small a plot to give you some handsome returns as D-12 is on side and it’s more a sector of VIPs.

Sir in comparison considering a 30*60 plot would d-12 be better or g-14/4 for investment only.

last time when d-12 was discussed its minus is its location and also its main access will be through E-12 but unless land is cleared there. So what will be the main catalyst for prices to increase in d-12 and how long will it take and by when a 30*60 can cross 20 million. However in terms of capital gains which to consider g-14/4 or d-12

B.R.Malik sir can you tell how long has possession been given in d-12 ?

I do not know about possession. I don't reemember my first visit but must be around 5 years back. I think possession was in pockets at that time specially or only in D-12/3. But I am not sure,

But there is a tool to find out. If you have google earth in computer. You can go back to historical image to know about developments of the area. Google earth should be of computer not of iPad or mobile.

Catalyst of D-12's price increase would be housing increase. A lot of houses are undergoing construction. 2nd would be access. Gas, water supply and street lights would also be catalyst for price increase.

Price of 20 Million for 30x60 is too much. It would take a lot of time.

Thx B.R.Malik. Ok how much time you think roughly. As far as the catalysts you mentioned. I think access is almost impossible even in the next 5 years maybe after 10 years. Ppl say e-12 would be developed after g-14/1-2-3 would develop and regarding the e-12 service road there are graves there and i think it will be a big issue to resolve. If d-12 has had possession 5 years back even in d-12/3 then why d-12/3 is almost empty. Visited site and saw only 2-3 houses built there. Only d-12/1 and 4 have little construction but why no one is constructing there even after getting possession. Yes gas, water, street lights would increase prices but will it be the main force to drive more construction.

Given this what u think d-12 30*60 plot can reach within next 3 years where its current MV is 130 for avg plot

D-12/3 is all comprised of VIPs and secretaries alloted plots. Why would they come and live in such area. They are waiting for each other.

I know one 35x65 in E-11 for 2.25 crore. Location is not very good. D-12's 30x60 should touch it in 5 years. 3 year seem to me little.

D-12 access would be improved after dualization of E-11 service road. Forget about E-12 access. No chance.

Thx B.R.Malik. Sir which road will be dueled? e-11/1 service road or the current access of e-11/4 service road. And i didnt understand how it will be dueled and against what kindly clarify? and do you have any update when this will happen?

Service road north and service road east of E-11 will be dual. It means E-11/4 road. Its on relative top of the agenda of CDA. Its mentioned on CDA website.

We also met CDA chairman last week as residents of E-11 . They are working on the project. But you know how CDA works.

But somehow I think that it will be in budget of CDA in next financial year.

Forget about other accesses.

Thx. Finally what you think in terms of investment considering the same size 30*60 which is better G-14/4 or D-12/1 and 4

I myself would prefer D-12.

Thx. B.R.Malik have you visited D-12 personally. I want to know are there height location areas in D-12 from where you can see margalla hills or a prominent view or is D-12 completely plain and flat with just the view of hills left for those in D-12/2 and 3.

I have visited and I am living close to it for the last many years. I think when all houses will be made, few houses will have a great view. Can't say anything about it. Like one of my friend bought 60x90 corner in D-12/2 and made bedrooms at corner end. Now his view will be forever.

Further, I would prefer corner instead of going after Margalla facing etc.

Some pindi facing and Tarnol facing has back open and they will have great view.

I would concentrate on finding 35x70 in D-12/1 or 39x60 in D-12/4. Location premium will dilute with passage of time in my view.