Will Top City be the most sought after place in Islamabad after blue area?

Salam brothers my question is , will top city be as popular and in demand as blue area or bahria town , and what would be the best sector to invest in and what is the current price for 1 kanal there?? Jazak allah khair

Dear Zabak, So many threads and questions and arguments turned top city into a phobia, it is still popular but not in demand and never it was.

Agree with Imran. This childish campaign by top city dealers needs to stop NOW. Starting thread after thread on the same topic and posting comments using different account IDs by the Same person is really causing a deterioration in the quality of discussions on this forum.

It is better if they stick to their thread instead of polluting the whole forum with hollow discussions. This desperation only shows that the market is not buying their falsehood anymore.

ASA Brother Imran & Awais,

You are 200% right ...& i personally feel that other societies those are silent at this forum are much much better that Top City ......like PECHS & Mumtaz.

For Some how agreed with Dr.Rasheed

Thank you Khalid bhai, at least " For some how you are agreed "

Dr Sb,

TC could be good society if their management will sincere with society & deliver something to their clients.

Top City management has no history of good development in its record. One can think of the management by just having a look at the name selection of the society besides Hummer jeeps and gold chains.

You having a laugh mate. Top city = flop city

Muhammad Zabak, TopCity is a decent investment and IA will be one of the successful projects near new airport. We cant compare it with blue area as its a different class. However, it is ideally located M1,M2 AND kashmir Highway Junction and ofcourse new airport itself.

But mind you people here are not ready to accept this fact, because of thier "narrow hearts and minds". They are promoters and dealers of Bahria, CDA and other societies which are equally good at looting people and have bad history of many failed and prolonged projects. All those who are giving you opinions , kindly check their feed back on other forums, they are promotinf many "failed projects" and are unhappy with the success of TOPCITY, which i think is a shame on their part.

Any ways due to their childish behaviour and narrow approach, nothing going to happen.

TOPCITY is hot investment of the time, all those who are barking against it, will not be visible after some time, once the society will flourish.

Dear B.R Malik,

Why you are searching in history books because TC not yet give possession in any block of TC.I think it's first project by TC so you can't find in history.Let's see present and future then we can create history books against TC.I do think the present and future are far more important to our well being than the past.I am totally agree that history helps you understand the core of a brand but we can't blame new comers at this stage.I can't show you the good brands who have a fantastic historical records but at the moment they are going to fail in different projects and i think you know more better than me.it's not true beautiful name reflect good qualities.

Regards

Dear Nadeem bhai & Khurram Sb,

I am agreed with ur point of view,no doubt the location of the society is ideal however if society delivers something to people from last 10 years then nobody do criticism on it. Anyhow as u both said that this is their 1st project thats why people have the hope for best.

B.R.Malik Sb,

Have u any problem with their Hummer & Gold Chains ?

Meri dua hai ALLAH ap ko b dy.

Mr Khalid sab, at least u agree that TopCity ios best investment opportunity.

Khurram Sb,

I think u know my reservations other than the place is the best.

@ Nadeem Bhai. I think history is quite important. I hope Top City will not disappoint it’s investors.

Whats the. Best block and how much for a kanal? Can i buy direct top city office to avoid fraud

Dear B.R Malik,

I am totally agree that history is important but TC don't any bad history record then how we blame someone without any bad record?

Regards

Yeah people living in E-7 are thinking of selling their properties and want to go to TC…good for you. , hahaha…

@ Million…hahaha .good one.