Construction

Dear construction contractors'
I am planning to construct single story house in karachi gulistan-e-jauhar block 13. The plot size is 2700 sq. Ft. (30x90). Please note that i want to cover the area as much as possible. What would be the maximum covered area?
The house should consist of 3 bed rooms with built-in wardrobes and attached bath, one tv lounge, one drawing/dinning, one kitchen, one common washroom and a car parking.

Please send me detail quotation with bill of materials (should mention material quality, manufacturer name, segregated sq. Ft. Rate for each and every thing).
Thanks
Tariq khan
Tariq.Khan@sa.Abb.Com

Aaslam Alaikum

Dear Tariq Khan Shaib

Al-Salam Architect Hyderabad

Concept designing

Architectural drawings

Layout designing

The design ranges from schematic design sketches of projects to presentation plans, interior and exterior views etc.

H.D.A submission drawings.

Working drawings

Once the design is finalized, detailed drawings are prepared for the implementation of the design.

Structural drawings

Apart from the architectural working drawings, structural assistance from a structural engineer is needed, and a set of structural drawings is prepared. It includes details of reinforcement of all the beams, slabs, columns, foundations or any structural element.

Electrical drawings

Similarly, a set of detailed electrical drawings for the electrical routes/ loads etc is prepared by the electrical consultant.

Plumbing drawings

Designing & selection of fixture, furniture, equipment

Colour board

Perspective drawings

H.D.A Submission Rate:

1000sft Above plot size 4Rs/Sft

1000sft Below plot size 3Rs/Sft

Construction Rate 1400/sft Complete Work

Contact Person:Hassan Khanzada

Cell Number: 0343-3522-652

Address:Office No:06 Shamshad Chamber Hyder Chowk Hyderabad

It depend upon quality of material that you select for your house. There are various types of designs and construction material that you can select for construction. If you need our services then you are more than welcome. You may send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262. You can see our work by visiting http://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates.

http://www.ameradnan.com/work