Dha phase iv islamabad (old dha phase 1 extension)

As per dha islamabad website they will developed phase iv in two installments. Does any one know that which ‘sectors’ are going to be developed first? By ‘sectors’ i mean the ‘sectors’ that were allocated to the allottees of dha phase 1 extension plot. Thank you for any update on this.

Regardless of the development stages, DHA-4 is not a good investment option due to bad location.

DHA phase 4 is having an ideal location , at the height with an overview of Soan River. It is likely to be a hot spot in the near future. Development is in progress and hopefully after 2 years , it will be a developed sector of DHA with all the luxuries and charm, which is the hall mark of DHA...and attraction for those who seek peaceful and beautiful environment with all the allied facilities at their door steps. The initial blocks will certainly be handed over first.

Regards

@Bluedoctor......."overview of soan river"

yes with pungent stench perfumes of all the human and factory wastes thrown in this so called soan river in which buffaloes also swim ,causing one sick and debilitated before time.

Dha phase2 is best option and better than Dha phase4 and one more positive in face of expressway.Allah knows best.It's just my opinion.

Regards

Thanks guys for your input… My original question basically was if anyone knows WHAT SECTORS in Phase IV will be developed in first round AND will the sector number originally allotted for Phase 1 Extension will remain unchanged. I already have a plot that was purchased in 2007 and I am anxious to know if it’d be amongst the lucky ones to be developed first.

So called truth seeker…i dont indulde in arguments with immatures…so keep urself in ur own socks.

Arey doctor sab this truth seeker is a L seeker, he always seeks L , and is ko L hi ka pata hai, he dont know anything about property, DHA Phase 4 is ideal place for investment and will be very good for living after few years

Jamshaid plz avoid this language, i dislike ur language and any body can have difference of opinion but we should not hurt any 1.

Though i personally feel that DHA Phase 4 (phase1 extension) will be a hot cake after 2 years Insha ALLAH.

@Jamshaid… Teri ghalatee naheen haey …khoon apna asli rang dekhata haey…

Bluedoctor: what’s your view on investing in a 10 Marla plot here? Will it be a wise decision?

Dear my personal opinion is that , it will give u good return Insha ALLAH after 2-3 years.