Future Of Safari Valley Bahria Town Rawalpindi

Aoa,

I want to know what is the future of plots in Safari Valley Bahria Town Rawalpindi the reason I'm asking that because last year I bought a plot in Usman block but after one month the prices of the plots went down when will the prices goes up again will it too long or what.

Thanks

At what price and what size[30 55?]?

It is the right place to ask such questions as many good experts contribute on this forum and help each other. We are working in interior designing and construction business for several years and would like to help you out in this regard. If you want to see some sample work then visit http://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates.

http://www.ameradnan.com

I@dk i bought it for 44.25 7marla usman block last year just before the prices fell

Mr. Imran,

There is seems to be declined in the prices now a days. However, hopefully the situation will be better by next year. So, wait for the right time if there is no financial problems.

Best Regards,

Faisal

Safari valley will rebound ,better than rest of bahria , BUT still no predictions , any how holding on ,if no urgent need for money is the key to success , phase 8 and BE2 have bitten many innocent local and majority overseas so badly .BUT no need of panic wait for 1-2 years or max 3 years before loosing heart , after-all these are the brave hearts and strong nerves that wins at the end.

I AM also one of the victims of those greedy dealers in phase 8 ,BUT i will wait up-to 3 years,

WHEN you have already jumped in the devil well ,then what further fear is to be feared???

Thanks Faisal and dk well I’m not in hurry to sell I can keep it for 3 years actually my plan was to buy and sell to make some money but I got stuck at first plot it hurts to see the plots which were 40+ are now 32 to 38 but I.will wait since I do not need the money I hope we all get the better of it

If anyone is interested in construction then we are working in interior designing and construction business for several years. We have many option for house construction with latest material and design. You may contact us at 0423-6655262.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Dear Imran,

All the fault is that everyone want to purchase plot in Bahria Town Instead of other societies. People thinking that if we purchase a plot in Bahria Town after sometime I will sale this plot in profit.But there is huge investors in bahria town who changing the rates of plots and house. I have purchase some plots in Airport Housing Societies and now many people are purchasing plots from me.This society is much better than other societies. And this society gave more profit from others.now I have only 4 plots and 3 houses left.So anyone who want to purchase please call me on 03315119895 or 03447124210.First you visit the society by your own after that take your decision.

@ Ahmed

Which societies are u referring?

What is the approximate price of 10 marla plot.

In Airport Housing Society Rawalpindi.I have a plot of 10 marla almost 3000000.

I also have a plot in Airport Housing Society which is on installments that is 6 marla and it is situated on height.

Is anyone is interested then call me 03315119895