Gulberg Islamabad

I have heard all types of rumours that IBECHS is of bad repute etc...But after actually enquiring and researching it. It seems pretty good actually. The development appears to be pretty good even though its not complete. I have to say that im impressed...

I am tempted to buying a 10 marla in Gulberg Residencia. Does anyone know when expected possession will be, as I have heard all type of negative rumours so don't really know what to believe.

Sir gulberg is not an attractive project…There are two kings of zone 5…Bahria and dha…

Well obviously bahria, and dha are running the show in zone 5, but i think the development standards of gulberg must be in the top 10 in islamabad, if they carry on the level of high class standard, so far so good. But if they bosh it now, then clearly just like any other society.

Why is gulberg not an attractive project?

Sir approach is not so good in my view point as it is not located on main road and you have to tavel to get to the main enterance…Plus u know the credibility of ibechs sir.

Road access is not perfect - i agree! But at the same time its not that bad, they have their own expressway, which appears to be ok.

Did ibechs organise pakistan town in islamabad or something like that? They have designed this gulberg similar to the gulberg in lahore. That's why i thought its same people at first but its not.

Sir u cant expect lahore gulberg here…=)

At least it ll take 10 years to develop.

Development is in full swng! They are currently constructing the qaid-e-azam bridge. Why 10 years? Its not that big of a project compared to dha valley?

Dear sheikh sb are u promoting this project or asking question abt it?

Brother junaid saab, Im sure you have mentioned similar post in one of my other topics. Obviously this is a discussion about gulberg. As already explained, there were suggestions by people like yourself putting one liners on these forums.

I.E gulberg of bad repute

That's it. There was NO explaination as to why its bad repute. Therefore, i did instruct a few of my sources to find out whats the latest and they sent me pictures of current status of development. As mentioned, it appears to be better than what people are making it out to be. If you have anything constructive to say, then please don't hesitate as your opinion will be valued!

I don’t think gulberg is that bad project. Certainly, it will take some time, but once the project will be completed, it would be a very reasonable society. Regards

Sorry sheikh sb if my comments hart u.But my only concern is that why u want to invest in one society abt which u are not sure.If u want to invest in any project,one should think abt safety and repute of the society, Gulberg islamabad actually new society and we should not believe it easily.When they ll give some good projects i ll b the first person who ll tell u to invest immediately. Currently i think better societies to invest. Cda Dha Bahria Jchs Multi I ve seen many societies came and disappear in Islamabad and people got great loss.So it is only my personal opinion that one should invest in already trusted societies to save his/her hard earning money.

Mr.Junaid looks quite right.

If this would be the case then no one would invest in new societies/ projects. Some risk is always involved in real estate. Thanks

Dear brothers, junaid saab mentioned the best societies to invest in, however, gulberg is cda approved so I am sure this would make it a safe investment. I take your points in consideration and I also agree with ihsan saab also as a degree of risk is involved in any investment regardless of whether its a real estate or not! some thing to ponder about...

I visited gulberg early this year but was surprised to see the slow pace of developmennt as opposed to our early impression.

What was the status? as far as Im aware they were constructing the bridge? I don’t know whether development work there has stopped?