High Court Rejects Plea Of Top City For Re-opening Route

High court has rejected the plea filed by Top City and Mumtaz City, to re-open the route which leads to new airport, NHA have blocked the route, market was slow from last 3 weeks, as the route was closed, the management moved to the high court last week, court gave a time frame of 1 week plus asked NHA that if they have given written permission to Top and Mumtaz City in 2005, how can they block the route now. Today was the hearing, and court rejected the plea, rates might come down more.
That is a sad news for the investors, end users of Top City.

Let's hope for the best.

Regards

Yes, a sad news for TC & MC investors indeed. Can you please share the link or authentic source of this news?

@ nasir bhai…sir would you advise to invest in B-17 B block at this stage when rates are already high??

O MEREY ACHEY KHUDA...YE KIA HO GEYA

My hart felt sympathies 4 topcity n mumtaz city investers.

Nasir khursheed bhai,

can u plz share de authority...

TC and MC prices are unreasonably high by management and also they will charge 5 lac for development .TC & MC should drop development charges if they don't want to fail,this is good for people who already bought plots.

PECHS should also learn a lesson and decrease their high prices.

S.Arshad, 5 Lac for a 10 marla plot and 9 Lac for 1 kanal plot.

Saleh, my cousin is sitting opposite to Top City office, same building same floor, and i know some very heavy investors, who also went to the court, i don't have any written proof, but this will be known by all of you soon. Nothing appeared on the filing of the petition as well before.

They will now have to pay double the amount of bribe which they were offered before to re open the route, and i am pretty much sure, rates will get better, but now it will take time, prices are coming down and may come down more.

Saadi bhai, i will recommend E block rite now in B-17, you are more senior and more up to date sir jee :)

M.Z.Malik, the news is authentic, will share the confirmation if i get any or the court decision.

Regards,

M.Z Malik,

Indeed, a bad news, Their is no link but the news is authentic. When they went to the court, that too was not on the news anywhere.

Saadi Bhai,

You are more senior and more experienced :), anyways, i would suggest you to invest in E block B-17 rite now, as per my understanding. Plus the rates of Real estate in ISb/RWP will remain stagnant till June, after budget they will again take a jump.

Saleh,

Same Answer as per M.Z.Malik.

S.Arshad,

5 Lac for 10 marla plot.

9 Lac for 1 Kanal plot.

They may increase development charges but will never lower them.

Nasir bhai aap ki zarra nawaazi hai…=)

A r sad news but this is the main issue of Pakistan property, this link road was operational from last 5 years nha should block it at that time when people invested a huge amount, .

Our authorities are always late in action.

Bad news. This was the reason, I was always against investment in TC…

Sir khan n sir ibrahim,

i feel like flyng b/c i also had same views as f very senior members like both f u.

All seniors,

i hav serious reservations dat knowing fully well abt draw baks f a society, v involve ourself in unnecessary arguments only 4 de reason dat v hav our own investment there. I thnk v shld b fair, if thre s 1 odd drawbak, v shld accept it wid open hart.

Saleh bhai, you are rite, but i think Top City and Mumtaz City are still good investment, the road has to be opened sooner or later, Airport is delayed till 2016, let’s say 2017, after that these societies will be the face of Islamabad, as everybody has to pass through these societies, whoever will enter the Islamabad Airport, has to pass through TOp City and MC, It is a long term investment but still it is not a dead investment.

Please share some authentic source of the news…any links???

@saleh > thumbs up

@Nasir khurshid

How high court rejected the route to airport which is not on ground ?

I think case is regarding access to top city and mumtaz city not related to airport access.

I was the only one against in this forum investing in tc, check my previous post , nasir bahi ,syed ibrahim, blue doctor was suggesting to invest in tc .)

its private society (like roshan pakistan)better to move out is the right investment.)

there are two main issue one is airport is going to handover in army , second aproval of route from motorway. Anyone of above not going to resolve then its dead investmet secondly prices are too high considering airport housing society we can make assumption of prices in this sector.

If its take long time to give you sum profit like DHA Valley then its nuthing. If any one invest in forest ofcourse price will also go bit up after long time in forest.

i have seen sum people are giving hope its just temporary and people are holding just on this news .

Prices will go down too much , its better to lose bit and save what we can rather losing all.

@ Tahir Brother

I have not heard this thing before "new airport is going to handover to Army".

Is it a new development or rumor? Pls dont mind, can you pls explain this aspect that one commercially designed airport can be handed over to army?

I heard that airport is not going to close becuase its almost complte so how we can role back it better to hand over army and make new airport in rawat with influence of malik riaz and nawaz sharif.

Its uncertain to say whether this airport is going to hand over army or not.

You said "you heard", do you think your source is credible enough to believe?

That means rawat airport rumor is not dead as yet whereas govt has submitted its statement in national assembly that they have no plan for another airport in islamabad region. Dont you think we should believe on govt assurance.

I still believe that "TOP CITY" is a good investment, and will be one of the successful project of real estate after 2 years, u may mark my words.

Once i say that route access issue will be resolved, its not only an assumption, there are solid reasons for that:

1. NHA / MOTORWAY granted written permission for the route access to :TOP CITY" and that was in 2005, in the larger public interest no court can undermine this issue.

2. This issue has to be resolved , even if they have to go to supreme court as per saying of management and "big" investors, coz they have billions as stake.

3. Route to new airport is still passing from "TOP CITY" AND Mumtaz city .

So my dear brothers...be patient and be positive. Again i say Think good and good will come to u.

So instead of maligning any society or place, better is promote urs.

TIME WILL PROVE WHO IS WRIGHT N WHO IS WRONG.

:) Regards