Overhead bridge to replace Golra roundabout on KH

Hi.

Heard from various sources that with the expansion of kh from Golra Mor Chowk till motorway the current chowk will be replaced with an overhead bridge.

Has someone any information on this as i did not find any such proposed project on CDA website and how long will this project come to light or when any work will start on it?

Dear Arshad bahi,

I didn't heard this news.If someone have any information then please share.

Regards

Nadeem bhai even i am not so sure about this but heard from 3 of my friends here in property business. It is for now a word of mouth but still wanted to confirm if anyone else knows anything about it

As per my hunch, KH package 2 will probably include an overhead bridge on Golra mor otherwise it will not be non-stop. More important is alignment of KH at Peshawar road intersection, which if not addressed will remain a constant pain for a ten-laner forever. Sharifs have the ability to do it and they should.

Isn't it so that congestion on Golra roundabout is more due to security check and not due to lack of space on road?

I think that place has enough space and overhead bridge wouldn't solve congestion due to security check.

We need a well informed member to throw some light on this issue…

I also heard this from some people however there is no confirmation on it from reliable sources.