Possession In B-17 D And E Block, MPCHS??

Possession of D block was expected in July 2014, their was a lot of hue and cry.

When are they going to announce possession?

Market falling, rates declining, MPCHS busy minting more money for poor people in F block which is not anywhere on land?

What are the updates, my brothers/friends who have more knowledge or information regarding MPCHS can help us here???

Nasir bhai,

You know better than us the situation. I don't think they will give possession before end of this year.The rates are declining very badly. I saw an add yesterday on OLX about one kanal plot in B-block demand 68 lacs.

Where is Ch Majeed Sb.. He needs to start taking interest in the society.. Multi shouldn't have started the farmhouse project and then F block.. Aur agar karna bhi tha to aram se kartay, the main focus should be on B17 as it is their flag bearing project in Zone 2 and they have to keep the same standards as E-11...

What about their constant threats of telling people to pay remaining dues. Is it alright if we delay and clear the dues in Nov, as the last installment is due in Nov 2014 for E block plots..

Actually the supply of plots in the market is high now and demand is not high, so prices are affected in that way mainly… They can delay the possession by a few months but it should be given by the end of this year.

Well I think they can only give posession in E block because In D block still lots of land acquisition issues they need to be resolved on priority to start development work there I dnt think they cn give posession in D block in near future unless multi takes this matter seriously

Regards

Multi losing credibility after CDA

But is it possible to give possession in E block without completing main road passing through D block?

Any expert cal plz tell the current status of the acquisition of land of D block??

For all those asking again and again about land acquisition issues of D block,

In the last AGM on site, MPCHS said it clearly and they admitted that they have land acquisition issues in D block of B-17, the area which will be clear, they will give possession, otherwise they will adjust the people in E and F block.

When next AGM will be held? Any news

Not announced yet Ahmed.

Expected in December AGM