Bahria enclave islamabad’s performance since january 2012

An interesting read to regain faith in your Bahria Enclave Islamabad investment:

Bahria enclave islamabad’s performance since January 2012

Good one Samra.

In 2012, the average price was low bcz we were half way through the installments. In 2013, he launched many cuttings with step up pricing which boosted the overall enclave prices. Then came enclave 2 and rest is history

I think faith in ENCLAVE 1 was there and is still there, BUT here the unfaithful cry is for the fairyland ENCLAVE 2.

Samra I am sorry to say this but I have noticed that many of your blogs are devoid of any real substance and are based on a superficial analysis of asking prices posted on your website, without finding out the background.

When you say that average sale price in December 2012 had "increased" by average 27.48% did you try to find out about the reason for this "increase"? Obviously not. It was just because additional installments had been paid to bahria for these plots which were launched in 2011, and the higher price reflected those additional installments.

FYI, bahria enclave plots were trading in minus with respect to their booking/paid price as late as March 2013. It was only after March, that the prices suddenly starting rising and went into profit.

Please do some more homework before posting something like this next time.

And do take note that asking prices posted on your website are usually unrealistic for popularly traded areas, and at times 10-15% higher than the prevailing rates. Dealers posting ads here assume that most people on this forum are either "burger type" english speaking crowd or overseas Pakistanis who don't know about the local market trends. Using these prices may not always give you the correct results.

Thank you for correcting me Kashif, i use and rely on the sources i have and the rest is added by smart friends like you.

DK, Enclave II ka kia masla hai? Please share details with me.

Bahria Town Awami Villas

Awami Villas is a low cost quality housing public welfare project located on main Raiwind Road, 13 kms from Thokar Niaz Baig opposite to Lake City Holdings.

Project Attraction: Modern Enclave Community Culture

Project Type: Turnkey Residential Housing Unit based Master Planned Community themed around Trafalgar Square

Unit Type: Villa’s available in different sizes (125 Sq. Yards, 175 Square Yards, 200 Square Yards, 250 Square Yards, 300 Square Yards)

Available: Residential Villasin various sizes (125 Sq. Yards, 175 Square Yards, 200 Square Yards, 250 Square Yards, 300 Square Yards)

Location: In the heart of Bahria Town Lahore, next to Sector B

Detail of Awami Villas:-

Have you ever wished for your house to be a piece of art situated around a theme and taken well care of? Well, its time for you to realize your dream at Safari Villas Lahore.

Truly a piece of modern architecture, therapeutic use of interior colors, liberating internal layout and a grand entrance is what Safari Villas are all about.

Hey Mubashir,

Kindly share rates of awami villas.